Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 am

rough here last night
I got another laptop going only costed me the hard drive part so my son is happy
Have to go out in the rough weather as Luke was still fast asleep and I left him in bed but now he is awake he crabby I didn't wake him but his body must have needed the extra sleep so he is in the shower and wants to go said I would run him up he will be late but school knows he comes and goes as pleased
waiting for second term to finish and the next lot of hoildays so he can have lots of rest and then hopefully be back full time 3rd term
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Its a crappy day, wind rain and very cold but its bright hadn't had to put the lights on when I got home! Tezza was at city mission volunteering and I had a look at at 9 scrapbooking books for 50 cents each was wrapped, got a lovely purple top for 2.00 and 3 glass jars with lids for 30cents so was wrapped. I have been so tired today would like to scrap something at least tonight will see how I go plus need to update my blog its been a while
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:53 pm

sorry to hear that your boys have been so sick Bel but its great that they are on the mend.
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:56 am

orning everyone Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_wink

home with the kids today.

our new couch arrives today and we got our new fridge and deep freezer yesterday Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_smile

the grandparents gave us their lazyboy chairs as they bought some new ones.

not long until stephs birthday, september 27th, have been buying things for her.

We have decided to ttc for a baby in november/december this year.
we are going to try and sway for a boy.

have a great day all

tc from mel Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:46 am

good luck on the baby planning Melody
Hows the drive going ?

ohh man what a night , my hubby was cheeky , very happy due to his last day at work at the main store he is at the other store from tomorrow which is 10 mins away will know where he is have 1 boss instead of dealing with 2 through the week.

apart from that him and I where in fits of laughter , our 19year old went to his bedroom and missed the step into the hallway falling rather heavy we said you okay all he could do was laugh back at the same time the eldest boy 21 fairly heavy built got his laptop cord caught round his little toe so when he walked he trip over as well we asked if he was alright he said I think so

Boys where stunned all Dh and I could do was laugh at them while they tried working out what had just happened to them

I really enjoy how the family is together again and how much I missed my eldest when he went at a young age very happy he came home to us again and we can enjoy silly family moments together again

well the day and weather isn't very good so I have Vac to do then the washing and if no crafting today tomorrow for sure
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Ella just needs to stick her photo onto her finger painted CS and she will have finished the kids challenge for this month. Are they allowed to do the other monthly challenges? Obviously not for store credit she doesn't need that but can she upload hers with ours if she does the challenge??
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm

yeah sure i don't see why not!! can't wait to see her finished products!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Ladies for those of you that aren't aware, We are having a Massive Paper Sale!!! It was to start in September and continue till the end of October, but I have had some enquiry as to whether we would be able to start it sooner, and we thought What they hey and it will be from today's date until the end of October!!! so happy paper shopping everyone!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 pm

OOOh can they be put on layby Amanda?

Had a wonderful day at Caron's with Tash so much laughing ...Caron was playing with her Craft Robo for us Smile
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm about little sad and thinking of my boys today , one of them has been supporting people all week and hasn't had time to grieve himself today may be hard for him

must say I was proud of him though as he dressed up in a white shirt and black trousers did his hair he was quite a spunk to be honest , I couldn't help but plant a kiss on his check when he was unprepared as it's not cool to kiss them

will be a huge service and after it the boys will be looking after the younger bro they are friends

I need to pick up meat later on today and pack my scrap tote
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello there Ladies!!! My thoughts are with you and your family karen!!! you should be so proud of your boys!! They seem so mature and respectful!!!

Jules we will do layby for the paper sale, with the same rules for normal Layby's!!! Just make sure that you put you want it layby in the comments at the check out. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Thank you Amanda will peruse over the weekend Smile

Dear Karen your and your family are amazing with the support that you have given these families in their days of need.
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:48 pm

oooh layby paper sale!
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:48 pm

just need some time to sit and order!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:14 pm

my boys are normal teens and get into stuff as well but they always ring us and let us know if they need help

They see what we do and often ask why so I hope that shows them how to help others and care for other people

Service went well my son told me late this afternoon when he rang to see if I would feed some calves for a friend they forgot to ask today

1st time I had feed calves in 3 years

Thanks Julie we aren't amazing , I think today people sometimes forget it's the small things we do for others that make a good day for people and make a happier world.

I learnt off my parents how to care the way I do mind you I had heaps of house work yesterday and washing everywhere but that would keep till next week if need be I'm know to drop everything at a minutes notice to help people , doesn't matter if I leave stuff it will get done when things settle down
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 pm

so so true karen!!! it is the small things that count!!! keep up the great work!! you be surprised at how much the little things makes peoples days!!!
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:33 pm

started buying school uniforms for my youngest last week - yikes though I was ready for him to be off to school next term but its actually a bit sad too! Where has the time gone my happy little baby boy is now big enough for school!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 am

Quote :
started buying school uniforms for my youngest last week - yikes though I was ready for him to be off to school next term but its actually a bit sad too! Where has the time gone my happy little baby boy is now big enough for school!

OH NO baby leaving the nest for school I remeber that I cried Sad

Huge Hugz for Amanda and family sickness is not good pale

I had such a awesome time paper buying I was very released of tension after pushing the contine page LOL
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 am

thanks jules!!! it is amazing what a little bit of retail therapy will do!!! hehehe!! louise i know how you feel, cause my litle man goes to big school next year!which isn't that far away!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am

worked sat and sun and it was awful cold over the weekend
my fan heater stopped working when I looked at it 1 blade had broke inhalf the others had melted so I rang where I brought it from and due to no receipt couldn't take it back so then rang the firm who made it and they had someone in Launceston who could look at it my son was going to the movies so he took it in for me the fan heater is only a month old so they may do a recall on the product due to me

I did all my dinning room cupboards and kitchen cupboards yesterday and plan to spend the whole day in the lounge room doing my craft cupboards I have 2 big shelves under a nice cupboard and a old kitchen cabinet with shelves and drawers to clean

Have a few boxes for the waste transfer shop and have thought I might do some craft kits up and pop up there to get rid of some bits n pieces

freezing cold this morning
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 am

I haven't been shopping would like too but will be able too soon

I hope this sun stays around this morning the sky is very clear as well so hopefully will turn into a nice day over all

My parents will be on the boat home on Sun night , mum didn't want to go travelling due to her sickness but they had friends go with them who would look after mum , spoke to her the other day she told me her confidence had gone up heaps
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm

hiya everyone Wink

cleaned the old fridge out today, as the next door neighbours are buying it off us.

have tidied the kids room up and went for a walk down to the pub to get hubby some papers for his smokes.

i did 2 layouts last night, figured i would have a play with the lovely packs i got sent in the mail off here and get the next 2 speed scrap layouts done Wink

played a bit of final fantasy 11 online last night.

our car is in being fixed and was meant to be back today but isnt.
so the grandparents might keep the kids tonight and bring them home tumorrow.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Went and saw Chloe's fabulous Move and Groove production was fantastic have taken photographs will upload to blog when I am organise...on the way there was a small pothole and guess who had to take a turn in it I have a skinned knee and gravel rush on both my palms Nursed myself up when I got home..Complained to the principal she wasn't too fussed but have a lot of witnesses took a photograph of the pothole, me leg badly needed to shave me legs maybe the fur saved me

Had a shower when I got home and it HURT!!!! And having a strong cuppa of tea
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 pm

know what you mean about the furry legs Julie - just can't be bothered in winter as I'm in jeans or thick tights all the time!

Hope you are feeling OK.

Bough DS his school bag today we have our first school visit friday next week he will spend an hour in his class, the following friday till recess and then a third visit the firday after that staying until after recess.

Finally finished hitting up local businesses for donations today for the kindy raffle - I have hated doing it and it has stopped me from sleeping a few nights so wont ever be doing this sort of thing ever again! Will happily do anything else but this.
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 am

hiya everyone Wink

home today with the kids.
hubby is back at work today.

not sure what the weather is doing looks like it may rain.
if so i will just have to do somethings with the kids inside today.

2 more mornings of getting adrian up for work then i can sleep in a bit longer.

i hope everyone has a wonderful day

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: