Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

no just pretty ones lol
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 am

with flowers?
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 am

think the ones from woolies have bows Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

yesterday

1st up did the work run and housework then headed to Scottsdale

my hubby was walking across the car park I yelled out hello spunky you should have seen his grin made his day I'm sure his reply cheeky ..hehehe love is grand we are still honeymooner's after 22 years lol

did a big shop yesteray brought a heaps of dvd's for my parents for Christmas well my boys claimed them and the 2 I was allowed to give away I want them

phone call from my son buy me a pair of sandshoes no worries so the lady showed me in the shop and I said hang on for a min I'll send a photo of the 3 pairs she gave me a funny look he wanted the ones I picked out , the ladies then both giggled as it was there 1st sale through phone photos and sms Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_smile

My computer cord was fixed so now my laptop chargers again

Brought a mug for an 18th plus a card , Saturday night after work we out for tea hubby works with the boy we know his parents

brought a cake for Dh's supper he took it no one ate it he said they must not liked the colour I said there bad luck it's from the bakery and they make yummie cakes will eat it at least you took some said to him

treated my self to a yummie lunch and brought 2 salads and seafood for tea

last night 3 males went out so I had a spa in dirty water so not sure if I came out clean or not it's river water and with all the rain it's brown , milo shake and choc plus chatting away on the net and talking a lady through some resizing steps over the phone
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:20 am

Today

no work run boys have day off

waiting for phone call to head to Scottsdale as a son stayed in last night then he is going to come shopping with me for food

need to do some kits up in case I get borded at weekend at work

easy day apart from that most of the work is completed for the day
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Awesome day todat went to Chloe's school to see her be presented with her reading certificate. Then her school has been asked to go to the Hawthorn training camp next weekend the bus will drop the rugratz at the stadium and then the parents will meet them (going to take photographs).

Biggest news of all is that Chloe has been chosen out of her class to be participating in the Tasmanian Science Talent Search 2010.

The group is required to make a rubber band powered insect. There will be judging held at Launceston Grammar School on August 22nd. Chloe will keep a journal of learning through the project. Chloe has brought home a template to be able to work on over the weekend if she needs help she just needs to ask us..Tonight will be finishing of the chipboard challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Congrats Chloe!!!!! Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:35 pm

wow thats great for chloe and cong's on her reading certificate as well

did basic work today and then did my shopping $670.00 something later I left the shops very thankful to my eldest who pushed the 2nd trolley for me now I have to order meat sometimes I wished men had tiny tummies to fill but mine work so hard and don't get many meal breaks when they do they need a feed like a main meal

Wont be long and vegie patch will be going again have almost finished using all produce from last season thats why the food shop is so much due to the vegies being brought fresh , frozen and tinned

now off to get wood and lite the fire
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 pm

its going to be cold tonight thats for sure -1 overnight Sad

Frsh vegies always taste much better and now after the surgery I can eat salad I am so happy isn't that sad to eat lettuce I wasn't looking forward to summer and no salad
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:37 pm

yes they do yes -1 is going to be very cold me thinks to get out and go to work by 9am , wont be doing much outside though as my foot has flared up and is sore again so back to resting next week

Think running the boys a lot hasn't helped it at all
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:26 am

Oh No Karen rest up do you have a pillow in bed to raise your foot?

I can't go to bed might make a start on Amandas challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 am

hiya everyone Wink

im home today with the kids.

will take them to the park later.
need to clean the house.

adrian has work today from 4am-6pm.

have a great day all
tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 pm

I finished Amandas challenge well early this morning now I am ontot the stamping challenge and its really good to use my stamps I haven't used in a while. Chloe has finished her LO and I am really impressed will upload later with mine. We just put a couple of trays of chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Listening to a record called Highwayman with waylon jennings, willie nelson, johnny cash, kris kristofferson...we love our old record and country and western!!!

Trying to get a lot in saturday as its meant to be nice but still cool cos tomorrow is meant to be storny and raining. Chloe has gone outside with her bat n ball to play with the 2 rugratz in the first unit where Tezza is playing darts.
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:54 pm

no I resting my foot helps a lot

don't think I will get much scrapping none my boys lost another mate early hours this morning so being there is a must as my eldest is struggling with losing so many friends in a short space of time must the 4th or 5th one now and tring to explain it all can be hard at times as well for me all with in about a 4 month period

work was good and I played with paints and chipoard
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am

Oh I am very sorry to here that Karen. All your family are in our thoughts Smile

I had to have a rest after Dinner I was totally exhausted its been a full day doing a lot. Had a shower and enjoying a cup of rose hip tea.
Just uploading challenges to the gallery I had a lot of fun with them
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 am

rang my cousin as her daughter is going out with the father to the boy in the crash she said things are very full on my cousin is a undertaker person , I have offered to look after her mum so she is free to help with her daughter etc etc

May take food out tomorrow so I know they are eating something as well because of how busy she would be was going to drive out but I know from the pass it's best to ring incase of things happening over the service

rang my parents who are out of the state at the moment for another week or so

going to get dressed then heading to the shops to get some photos printed think I'll print a black and white one of the dog for my layout but I need some new photos anyway

then I need to pack lunch , take to Dh as he already at work but it's raining now so will lite the fire as well , washing going around and around if I get 2 loads done that would be good

maybe a quite afternoon with this rain about so will take my craft to do

have a good day everyone
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 pm

its freezing!! Need to write a letter to Chloe's adopted grandfather and make a album for his birthday next week and send by post..finish another LO and do a grocery list

What a wonderful caring person you are Karen {{{HUGZ}}}

Will try and update my blog tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Amanda is there a place for the kids challenge in the gallery to go to I couldn't find one yesterday
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 am

hiya everyone Wink

home today relaxing with hubby.

need to go grocery shopping later.

just cleaning the house at the moment then will scrap at some stage.

we have the people dropping off a new fridge and deep freezer sometime today.
wow its so gross cleaning a deep freezer i turned off and forgot to clean out. eww fish.
eww watermelon.

we also will have a new lounge suite at some stage.
we have the in laws 2 lazy boy chairs, as they got new ones.

i hope your daughter can get a appointment for the hospital to have her baby soon gill, must be so fustrating for the both of you.

have a great day all

tc from mel Smile
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm

lazied around today no mojo at all

Have washed , dryer is going flat out

popped a hard drive into another laptop

lite the fire and about to pop a roast on

have a Aussie Post meeting as the post office has handed it's licence back in so they having a town meeting to tell us what our mail service will be in the furture

Made Apricot chicken large one , potatoe bake plus took some tin vegies out to family and a cake for sweets they almost cried as they hadn't eaten for 2 days with everything happening on the home front and service etc etc planning
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Finished Natalie's distress and inking Challenge last nigth will upload later tonight had a really good time using materials I didn't think I would Smile
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:28 pm

hey how do you change the text colour?
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm

there is a little box up above where you type and it has a hole heap of little coloured squares and you can clcik on one to make it the colour of your text hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:58 pm

super cool!
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm

of course I chose a colour the first time that just looks like black der!
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm

tehehe
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: