Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
What Books are you reading at the moment? Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

What Books are you reading at the moment? Pictur46

Comments: 2
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
    S2P Kits
    Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
    Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

What Books are you reading at the moment?

Go down 
    +4
    Jade James
    Tassiemum_3
    kimbo
    Mandad
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mandad
    Admin
    Mandad

PostSubject: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I don't get much of a chance to read books, but for those ladies who do (lucky you) what are you reading?
    Back to top Go down
    https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
    kimbo
    S2P AHOLIC
    kimbo

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Im a big James Patterson fan. For those that don't know him, a few of his books are movies, Kiss the girls and Along came a spider. They are mostly detective novels. His romance books are fantastic aswell. He really hits your heart with them.

At the moment I am half way through his latest novel Private. I have to share it with my husband, so its always a race to finish.
    Back to top Go down
    kimbo
    S2P AHOLIC
    kimbo

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Is anyone into stories about war? I love fiction and non-fiction. I like to collect them and share them with my grandfather. It keeps a special bond between us.
    Back to top Go down
    Tassiemum_3
    S2P AHOLIC
    Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Im a big James Patterson fan. For those that don't know him, a few of his books are movies, Kiss the girls and Along came a spider. They are mostly detective novels. His romance books are fantastic aswell. He really hits your heart with them.

At the moment I am half way through his latest novel Private. I have to share it with my husband, so its always a race to finish.[quote]

i love his bookd as well. I have just finished marshmallows for breakfast and my best friend's girl and now reading the chocolate run by Dorothy Koomson she is an awesome author Smile

I also have the book She Lived in Launceston Isobel Horner of Waratah House by Sally Dammery. True story with photographs of Launceston old general hospital Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Jade James
    Chatterbox
    Jade James

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:58 am

Yes thanks to Kim i am a huge Patterson fan.

I have read 6 of his books in the last 7 weeks i think. i am loving it!!
    I can't go to sleep without reading a few chapters.
    Back to top Go down
    ChloeN
    S2P AHOLIC
    ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Wow, 6 books in 7 weeks!!! Shocked Shocked they sounds like good ones Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Tassiemum_3
    S2P AHOLIC
    Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:40 pm

I can't go to sleep without reading all the chapters Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Mandad
    Admin
    Mandad

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm

hehehe, i am hopeless, if i read when i am in bed i only get to read a half a page before i am asleep!!! hehehehe
    Back to top Go down
    kimbo
    S2P AHOLIC
    kimbo

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:53 am

Has anyone watched the Australian movie Tomorrow when the war began? I enjoyed it but of course I love the book more. Its a fantastic series. We were made to read the first book in high school then I went and bought the rest of the series. Its great for teenagers and I still enjoy it as an adult.

I know a few adults who were a bit confused with the movie and didn't realise it continues on.
    Back to top Go down
    Tassiemum_3
    S2P AHOLIC
    Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 pm

I have a problem I read the books then go to see the movie and the movie doesn't live up to the book anyone else have that problem?

At the moment I have 5 books I have read 2 halfway through one and 2 to go they are library books not sure why I borrower as I have a few books unread here!

Frog Call (Greg French) ( true tasmanian story)
    Jack Thwaites (pioneer Tasmanian Bushwalker and Conservationist)
    Reunion In Barsaloi (Corinne Hofmann)
    The Lost Night ( a memoir by Rachel Howard)
    A Tale Of two Women (Christina Slade)
    Back to top Go down
    belbaker
    S2P AHOLIC
    belbaker

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:25 pm

kimbo wrote:
    Has anyone watched the Australian movie Tomorrow when the war began? I enjoyed it but of course I love the book more. Its a fantastic series. We were made to read the first book in high school then I went and bought the rest of the series. Its great for teenagers and I still enjoy it as an adult.

I know a few adults who were a bit confused with the movie and didn't realise it continues on.

I loved the movie and a friend of mine has just lent me the books. I've just finished the 2nd book.

My hubby and I didn't realise it was a series when we saw it at the movies, we had both left school by the time these were written, and so we were saying we wondered if there would be a sequel as it certainly left scope for one. Then a friend told us it was a whole series, so we were one of those confused adults.
    Back to top Go down
    SkrapPrincess
    S2P AHOLIC
    SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:14 pm

I enjoyed TWTWB too, was such a surprise.

I am currently reading Port Mortuary by Patricia Cornwell, one of the books I got for Xmas.
    Back to top Go down
    http://skrapprincess.blogspot.com/
    Mandad
    Admin
    Mandad

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 am

well I just bought the3 books in the Fifty Shades of Grey series! Haven't been game enough to start on them though after all of the juicey details alot of my friends have been telling me LOL Shocked

what are you reading??
    Back to top Go down
    Eileen305

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm

I have read a novel called Mr.Chip. It has too many suspense and nice to read. Before this I have read Romeo and Juliet . and I found it really nice and interesting. If you are not read it then must try to enjoy it. It has rally nice words.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Books are you reading at the moment?   What Books are you reading at the moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Books are you reading at the moment?
    Page 1 of 1