Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Pictur46

Comments: 2
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?

Go down 
+2
kimbo
Mandad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm

If so, then share them here for us to take note when we get the chance to sit down to relax!!!
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
kimbo
S2P AHOLIC
kimbo

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Has anyone seen sex and the city 2? i haven't yet. I am a fan of the show and enjoyed the first movie.
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm

no to sex and the city 2

Ella recommends Marmaduke she went during the hols with vac care.
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I haven't seen sex in the city 2 but am very keen also!!! have heard both good and bad !! Marmaduke did look rather funny!!

While holidays were on, we went and seen Toy Story 3 and Shrek 4!! I loved them both and so did the kids although they were stuck to the screen with toy story 3!!!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 pm

nope but i loved watching sex and the city on tv.
havent seen any of the movies as yet.

ive seen wogboy at the movies, funny movie Wink

the last thing i went and saw at the movies was eclipse.
i would have to say i like it the most out of all the twilight movies so far Wink
Back to top Go down
kimbo
S2P AHOLIC
kimbo

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:09 pm

I watched the Last Song last night. It has Miley Cyrus in it. I have read the book also. Of course I thought the book was ten times better. It has a nice father/daughter theme to it, but was very dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't have time for movies mostly dvd's for rugratz LOL
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:47 am

we are off to the movies tomoz with the kids to watch Ice Age 4!!! I am really excited as it has had some great reviews!!! What else has anyone seen?? Maybe been to the movies in the holidays??? I watched The Vow with a wonderful friend and it was a beautiful movie and also No strings attached, and that was a very funny but nice movie also!!!
Back to top Go down
Eileen305

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm

The most favorite movies of mine are.
1. Troy
2. Gladiator
3. 300 and Terminator was also a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?   Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Page 1 of 1