Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:03 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 am

love Christmas and already thinkong about cooking

have work later on today and will try and do more ch's but leaving tomorrow as a scrappy day
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:18 am

yes i might have tomoz as a scrappy day as hubby won't be here at all so it will be a good chance - welll that is what plan is hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 am

Have a GREAT birthday today Manda!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:25 am

thanks choe!! xxx
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:15 pm

My niece had a baby boy yesterday

Then I got the best ever news for a lonnngggg time

My mum had a app with Dr's etc yesterday well she was told she had Dementia now they don't think she has but it's more stroke related will know after a few more tests :whoo whoo:

They have also arranged home help for mum and other things as well :bravo:

so very happy and over the moon about this ladies as I have been so worried for months about this issue as it can be a cruel thing Dementia and being so far away doesn't help

well I best go do some more my foot has been playing up so have been resting lots and lots dh said I was tired the other night as I kept him awake snoring loudly the 1st time in 22 1/2 years of married life lol! lol! lol!

well best go as I need to do some scrapping and get all jazzed up for tonight Dh has a indoor bowls dinner best thing is I don't play but get to go to the dinner and have a great meal with great people all older than us but they know how to have fun :whoo whoo:
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 pm

That's great news Karen, you will be feeling relieved!!!
Back to top Go down
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi all!

Great news Karen, that is just wonderful.

How's everyone else doing??
Back to top Go down
http://skrapprincess.blogspot.com/
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Fantastic news karen!!! new bubbas are great!!!

My household is nice and quiet at the moment so it is nice hehehe!! trying to catch up on computer work! hope all are well! xx
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 am

thats great news karen Smile

its all good here.
at home with the kids. need to clean the house and then will take the kids for a walk to the park.

i plan on scrapbooking sometime today.

have a great day all

tc from mel Smile
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Awesome news Karen aww and a new bub congratulations....

Having a awful week the dreaded depression demon is back Sad Have a tension headache it won't go and feeling very tired I just can't be bothered with anything

Went and saw my dad after collecting Chloe from school and burped my new nephew...my eldesta daughter was there with her new beau, and my son Luke..Luke gave me heaps of kisses and hugs my daughter was arranging her birthday bash on monday night with my sister and I noticed I wasn't on the guest list and either was chloe or Tezza...asked if we were outcasts OH NO I haven't added you yet...righto...been sending text messages to her phone as I was upset she hadn't got in contact for a while and she informed me tonight that she has a new phone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 pm

bugger me jules, u just gotta love family hey!!! well your scrapping family here at s2p loves ya!!! hope that getting the new challenges up and sorted this weekend will give you something to be happy bout and look forward to! xxx love ya chin up hey
Back to top Go down
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Yes, we will never work out how family operates, take the good where you can get it. Smile

Happy scrappy weekend all.
Back to top Go down
http://skrapprincess.blogspot.com/
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Julie don't take it to heart they often get busy and forget mum's need to know new numbers as well and she may not have you on the list as she would be persuming you would be going anyway hope you feel better I do get depression sometimes but since I have been to my old Dr who understands me and my issues I have had a few good months

tell you what a small walk everyday does wonders for your sole it renews me as I walk and see different things
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:28 pm

well today I went into town and gave in the council things from work do this once a week so Fridays are shopping days now

headed out the road a bit to a friend who needed computer help she will get me to help on Fridays as I don't always shop in return she will teach me how to use my camera better as she is going for high honours in photo competition she has had photos published as well

I think it's a fair swap and will both learn along the way

after that I paid my son's Dr bill as his pay hadn't come through and did shopping at woolies only got bread , meat and something for tea $200.00 later would have costed me heaps more if brought at teh local .

I buy bread and freeze it as in at woolies it's $1.49 at my local for the plain brand it's $3.50 so I save a fair bit also find it stops me from buying bits all week thus saving money too

I also got lots of meat reduced and brought a piece of pork for Christmas lunch on a good special

then went to the newsagent and brought 2 mag's with good freebies , plus some rubons
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:59 am

Its been raining since early last night non stop so not much of a day I only woke about 30 minutes ago I had a nose bleed while I was sleeping now ownder i felt light headed when I awoke Trying to get Chloe to get dressed do I can go and get the paper early HAHAHA before they run out!!!

She is having a cow and looks like we will be cooped up together no outside play...thinking of doing a batch of rainbow cookies that will let her get to concentrate on something for a while
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Both kids had playdates here this afternoon which went better than if just one has a friend over to play. Lots of boys raiding girls and then girls raiding boys not too much whineging so all in all a good afternoon. I started on one of the Nov challeneges too - not finished yet so something to work on in the evenings during the week.
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi Manda Package arrived safely today - thankyou - those Kaiser flourishes are great aren't they I love the little bird on the branch!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:08 pm

enjoy your goodies Louise!!!
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:44 pm

glad they arrived for you to have a play with hehehe, i love getting parcels in the mail after ordering, hehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:05 pm

oooooo me too!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 am

had a busy weekend we spent most of it moving recyclables from old wooden spud boxs into the cages they pick up so it looks heaps cleaner now , I like having Dh on site as he always finds something to do and often we work at it together which we love he misses having me around everyday of the week , I do as well , mind you I ring him every lunch hour with out fail and a few other times in the day as well

I came down with a bug yesterday after I ate my lunch wondering if I POSIONED my self as I ate one thing different to everyone esle , slept on the couch under the heat pump didn't sleep much , layering on couch today feel a bit better but moving around does me in a bit head ache as well , all I want yesterday was my mummie even though she could do anything , Hubby was excellent as well making sure I was okay etc but I kept my distance from them all

so will be playing on the net and reading mags and may even watch a dvd as well which I never do housework can and will wait
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

too right the housework can wait - hope you feel better soon Karen flower
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:24 am

Hope you feel better soon Karen!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm

thanks ladies feeling better today and late yesterday was a lot better no one esle has got it yet so think it may have been what I ate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: