Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Shocked I got the most amazing pizza box this arvo OMG there was so much papers thank goodness and the mesh is awesome not sure if I should show Caron and Tash they might steal it from me Smile

and the element stickers to basic grey WOOOWEEEEEEEE

Thinking sunday might be a good time to go layby shopping again ...what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:51 am

ladies I'm about just got the flu and went to Launceston yesterday as DH had eye app he will need a eye op in about 12 months time or when ever we get in on the waiting list can be 12 months wait

will post more when up to it
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 am

So sorry to hear you are unwell Karen! Get better soon Very Happy

Julie - enjoy your new goodies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:58 pm

no good at all karen, hope that you are feeling better soon!! glad you got your box of goodies jules!!!! Just remember ladies that if you do want to get in for the sale, you only have until the end of october!!!
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Oh NOO karen I hope you are feeling better...Will your husband be seeing better when his op is over?
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Its bloody hot phew

I need to vacuum but will leave it til later tonight its too hot and Chloe has been asked by the next door neighbour to have a BBQ at their place and play with her friend...so no doubt she will be exhausted when she gets home

Fresh eggs from a dozen of pure eggs they are so yummy I scrambled eggs last week for Chloe and made a huge batch of curried eggs for sangers and buns they were so yummy with ceasar salad included in the
Back to top Go down
kimbo
S2P AHOLIC
kimbo

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Fresh eggs sound yum yum Julie.

Being really struggling with catching up with the forum lately. The days are going so fast and all I want to do is go to bed.

The weather is driving me crazy. Its hot, raining, cold again. Wish it would make up its mind.

Got some pretty things in the store to complete my pink layouts. I must admit its a struggle to do girlie ones but I am loving it and struggling to go back and do my sons pages.
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Good to have you pop in Kimbo - I know what you mean about the days flying by. Glad you are enjoying the pink challenges flower
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Hello there everyone!! I have been missing in action for a few days! like kim and chloe man alive it has been busy busy busy!!! Plan to have a wonderful weekend this weekend! Getting all girled up and going to the cox plate thing that they hold here! can't wait!!! wahoo
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:46 pm

have fun Manda!
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:13 pm

i am planning on it littlemiss, thanks hehehe not sure if i will be so happy bout it on sunday morning though!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:15 am

HAHAHA Amanda go for it and we want pics!!!

Good to see you in the forum posting Kimbo and your lovely Layouts knew you could do it..

Yep its flying this month getting there for Christmas its all handmade presents this year I can't be bothered shopping and its all for littles...my 2 neices are into scrapbooking so making up packs for them and albums they can create with, I have a birthday with my eldest 19 made 2 scrap albums and layouts filled and a card box with envelopes, stamps and cards. Have made another card box with everything included and a peace chipboard album as well. Tash and Caron I am nearly there with both of them..my 2 month old nephew will be getting 2nd hand clothes and have put away some keepsakes for him from what my mother gave me that is his sister but knew my sister wouldn't look after them hmmmm

Its raining after yesterday being 22 degrees but its going to be 15 overnight
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 am

OH did I say I am perusing the shop tonight another layby in the marking Amanada will be sick of me soon
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 am

morning everyone

home today relaxing with the kids.
will clean the house and if it stays fine take them for a walk to the park.

have a great day all

tc from mel Smile
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 am

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 pm

ladies have read your posts but still sick am working on the ch's slowly struggling with that pink theme as well
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 pm

wow Karen you have been sick for quite a while now. Hope you feel better really soon!!
flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 pm

almost better

Thursday my son arrived home with girlfriend and baby boy he is 9 months old not my son's child though

Friday wewent to town and all over the place running people about and shopping

Saturday went to work over an hour late due to being sick my son and his little family went to the drags and did other things got home late and I then baby sat the baby for the evening he slept inside and they slept on the fold out couch , as they brought my son girlfriends sister home so had lots to cook for after work

Sunday they headed away again with one of my sons friends as well , they loaded up the trailer with bikes and headed towards the NWCOAST for the day , got home late last night with a swollen side near his hip twice the normal size , huge gravel grazes in the area , bruises on his elbows and cuts down his back also 2 grazes on his knee , panadol and spa with detol was in order

Monday I did the work run as my son wasn't going to work and got checked by the Dr he is okay got a certi for work and had taken his girlfriend home , baby wasn't over happy today so I had lots of cuddles his mum notice some some dots or red rash that was a bit rough said he could be getting mealses or something

I now have a baby walker , pram , portacot , bag of toys , spare feeding bottles and lots of other things , taught him to drink from a cup this morning as he wouldn't have his bottle

Now I'm in need of a nanna nap with having the flu and monthly's while all the action was happening I didn't get much rest but am feeling better today my housework can wait till tomorrow

someone said to me a instant grandchild not sure I'm ready for it but how can you not love a baby who is 9 months old and is cute as a button , his mum is only young but does a great job at looking after him

okay time for my nanna nap
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I haven't had a cra since Thursday as my son needed it for car seat

I have got 3/4 layouts 1/2 finished so will do them before the weekend
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 am

hi everyone Wink

home today relaxing.
kids come home tonight from the grandparents as they are there for daycare.

will clean the house today, do some exercise and scrap.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:07 am

hope to do the same as you Mel in the home with no one here

will pop in and out today

think I'm completely better at last and I didn't get a infection so flu needle worked
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:25 am

glad to hear you are on the mend karen!!

Good on you mel for excercising hehehe!! i think that is a swear word in our household!! hehehe!!! I am trying to catch up on computer work, for the next months challenges!!!

New Challenges soon, so that means you only have a few days to complete and upload your Oct challenges, which also means, that there is only a few more days left on our S2P Onliine Store Sale!!!

Have a great day with whatever you are all doing! xxx
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 am

The month sure is flying by isn't it!!!

Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:58 pm

oh my goodness, yes it is!!! way too fast, it is only 2 months till xmas now!!!! i know that is all you wanted to hear!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 pm

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: