Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 am

I love school discos too! Did they make the parents get up and dance we all usually end up doing the YMCA and macarana with the kids feel a bit silly but secretly have a ball doing it. Unfortunately my two are almost at the stage where they are going to want me to leave might still get to go the ones this year though!
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:19 am

they had a ball and i took lots of pics!! will be very embarrising for them later on in life i think!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Dscf4011
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:55 pm

It's great that they allow siblings to attend. With ours, the parents have to drop them off and then leave and siblings aren't allowed to attend. We just explain it to our youngest that sometimes we do fun things when the others are at school, sometimes the ones at school get to do fun things. They usually get parents to join in the last dance either YMCA, macarena, hot n cold or some other fun song.
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

So I've got all this to look forward to!!! DD starts school next year Very Happy Very Happy

cute pic Manda!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Oooh sounds like fun and love the photograph Smile

I awoke about an hour ago with back and period pain ....
Chloe is in her pjs playing outside with the rugratz from the unit
Its clear of fog and sunny
Willl finish the *heart cards* today
And hopefully make a start on maths homework I am prolonging it...can tell I don't want to do it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 pm

It is sunny out there Caron I haven't ventured out yet...but will soon Tezza dropped a whole bottle of chilli sauce in the kitchen last night it smell like a chilli factory here...YES I did make him clean it up even with his pinched nerve in his shoulder and all...had a rotten night sleeping Tezza moaning all through the night about his shoulder...going to Browns now to recover the chilli sauce, toilet rolls, milk, newspaper and maybe a bottle of something for tonight as I would like to attempt the Be Inspired tonight I found the perfect ribbon (which I shared with Caron and Tash).

I emailed for an extension on my homework it was thursday but its the school holidays they won't be there anyway LOL Ihave asked for a week so my weekend will be scrapping
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am

Amanda i have put an order in so excited 40 cent papers going to try a few new ones I haven't had before and have put my voucher code in will that say in my email how much will come off and add registered post please.

I am off to bed xxx
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 am

no worries jules will get onto it sometime today for you!! hehehe trying something new is always good!!
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 pm

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Caron
S2P AHOLIC
Caron

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Ummmm, Julie, you'll have to remind me which ribbon you shared with me... You share so much & my brain is a sieve... Perhaps I can use it in the Be(e) inspired challenge too...??

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Had my weigh in lost 1.5kg and Chloe went to TwaeKwondo she injured her left wrist we went to the hospital and was fast tracked through to the xray ..phew not broken but badly sprained have got ice on it for 10 minutes then she will be in bed on the lower bunk as she can't climb..and what she is doing now eating her dinner that I had to reheat for her cos she was hungry!!!! No school tomorrow she will be in bed watching her television at least it was her left hand and not the right what a bonus!!!!!

Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 am

hi everyone

i went to the doctors and ended up having to go to the early pregnancy centre as i had, had a miscarriage (a blighted ovum) but the sac was still in me(i would of been 8 weeks)

so i was admitted to the maternity ward and given a drip (fluids) as i wasnt allowed to drink or eat from 9am to 4pm -5pmish.
i had bloods done as well which showed my levels were still pretty high so thats why i still felt pregnant and had all the symptoms.

i had the operation at about 515pm and stayed in the hospital overnight.
i went to the grandparents yesterday for the day and the kids had another day in daycare.

im home today with the kids and hubby is at work.

anyway thats what i have been upto.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 am

*hugz* Melody oh poor you are you getting counselling from the hospital ......

Chloe is on the couch with an ice pack on her wrist
I had a shower
back in my pjs
that time of the month Sad
And its a nice sunny day outside (be about right)
Attempting this arvo the sketch monthly challenge and then all challenges will be finished here Smile
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 pm

I have uploaded June challenges I am happy that they are finished most are of Chloe's trip to Hobart in March to accept her Science Award...another album finished phew Smile
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Lots of things happening here, our house is finally on the market, we have already had two groups go through, for one it was a toss up between our house and one in the next suburb, sadly they chose the other house, the other group were just looking to see what was around. We are hoping that being the weekend, there will be people who drive past it tomorrow and then want to look through it next week. Our fingers and toes are crossed that someone comes along soon. We have also seen some other houses in Deni that we would be interested in looking at, but until someone wants our house, we cant really do anything. We've decided that if nothing happens with our house by 1 months time, we will look for a short term rental, place most of our stuff in storage and then just rent until our house is sold, but we didn't really want to do that.
We are 2/3 way through filling our second skip with accumulated rubbish, our Church is also having a few garage sales coming up, so they are also receiving a lot of stuff. Unfortunately free-cycling doesnt really happen here, so a lot of stuff that could have found good homes is being sent to landfill. We have also had mice go through a lot of our boxed stuff in the garage and the smell of mouse wee and poo has gone into a lot of stuff that could have also been free-cycled.
On the upside, we have found out that full transfer costs have been awarded by Steve's employer so the removalists will come in, pack, move and unpack us, and once they start packing us until the time they finish unpacking us, all of our food and accomodation will be paid for. Not to mention a lot of other things will be paid for such as school uniforms, electricty and phone connections, cents per kilometre for us to travel to Deni, and also travel for us to look for accomodation sometime between now and when we move. So overall I'm not as stressed as I could be, and my blood pressure was actually slightly lower when I saw the midwife this week, so things are going well.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 pm

WOOOOHOOOO bel as long as there is nop extra stress you will be fine ...*HUG*
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Thank you Amanda got my parcel today and oh wow I got a lot of bargains Smile
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Well I was up early to go to the first Longford market for Arts n Crafts

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Longford-Makers-Market/132684936809870

Chloe bought a cute owl slide and whale slide with colours for her school colours and I bought a butterfly necklace and cute rose earrings will need to upload photographs so you can see them they are so cute..pity I didn't have more money but they are going to have the market every 2nd sunday of the month (saving).

It raining grr I wanted to go for walk but my lovely friend Honor and her rugratz will be visiting this arvo

Then I need to get onto my English assignment with what we read in the newpaper is it all correct or half truths I can't wait to get on my band wagon LOL
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:29 am

Oh Julie, what a great assignment. My two cents worth - half truths! As my hubby says, theres always at least 3 stories, the complainant's, the defendant's and the truth (which usually lies somewhere in the middle)! Though in the newspapers its largely determined by who owns which paper! Oh well, better get off my bandwagon. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Been to the doc with Chloe she has a viral cough and chest infection in her bed with the vaporiser on, vicks rubs, panadol lots of liquids, sleeping now and crying cos she wants to be well...nose bleed down her throat *yuck*
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Still raining nonstop since sunday...flooding is looking good Sad

I didn't sleep a wink overnight camped in chloe's room at least she didn't bark overnight...vaporisers are so goooooddddddddd.

I had a wee sleep this morning at the moment she in on the couch she had yoghurt for lunch and then she will be going back to her bed seeing as it is set up a sick bed.

I have 3 pages left of my English Assignment which I will finish tonight *PHEW
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 am

morning everyone

home today with the kids.
i did a layout yesterday.

i plan to take the kids for a walk to the park today when it warms up and clean the house.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Glad you are getting your walks in Mel unfortunately I haven't been able to as Chloe is still sick and I am catching zzzz's when I can ..Bad report from doc about my dad he has giving up and just wants to join mum...sad but a huge relief but very tiring but who knows how long he will last

What does your layout look like?

Watching? Chloe coughing*heart strings*

Thinking? I wish Chloe was better
Listening? Chloe coughing
Wearing? night dress, robe, moo cow slippers
Dreaming? about Chloe getting better and me feeling like a normal person
Making? My head spin just too much to worry about
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am

OOOh Julie, I feel for you. Hope Chloe gets better soon.

School holidays started this week and Steve has been at work for just about the whole of last week, or coming home just to sleep! He's done 44 hours of overtime this last fortnight due to some big incidents happening here, so I feel like I've been a single mum all this week. He does however have the next 5 days off so we will go and spend a long weekend with his parents in Bendigo tomorrow, so I might be able to sneak off and do some retail therapy all by myself! On Monday we are all going down to Melbourne so the boys can see Disney On Ice for the first time. One of the stories in it is Cars, so they are extremely excited about that, and we are hoping we have time to take them on their first tram ride too. I am soooo not looking forward to driving (or even being a passenger) in the city! Living in a town of 400 there isnt that much traffic, mostly just the traffic on the highway going through, but I feel really claustrophobic with all the crazy city drivers! The show is definitely going to be worth it though.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Well i have dad staying tonight before we got home stopped at the pub and we had a beer each LOL and dad had a poke on the pokies and won 50.00 on a 1.00 bet lol he happy. We got home he is in bed now and I am cooking curried snags and rice...but it is so cold BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: