Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

well I am balancing out my day ...I had Brady (aspergers) for 15 minutes his mum said he wanted to do a LO well he actually finished a colouring in on a poo bear page at his house came down here put it on c/s and used the bubble round spots to put onto his page they look like bubbles on his water scene. Plus he made a cute stamped birdy image on a white c/s then it is on a blue c/s which he rubbed around the edges with black ink very imaginative he did the work himself I just had the instrutments on the table...he stayed for 45 minutes and that is what his mother was like when she came down......

Found a lovely woollen top must have stashed away from the op shop in summer time its so warmmm and I can use a brooch on it too

On the last leg of my 1st assignment and for my last activity I get to scrapbook WOOOHOOO having fun on the end of this homework..

Having oyster blade steak and vegetables and its bloody freezing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi everyone ...

Anyone else want to join in the swaps before I close them off tomorrow?????
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:37 am

Behind my 2nd assignment was put on hold today Well yesterday flew right past me was in bed all day sleeping I had a mongrel of a migraine and my nose was so stuffy
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 pm

On the way this morning there is snow at 300 metress brrr no wonder its freeaing!!!!!

I was able to put 10 scrap albums at kmart on laybe for 5.00 each Very Happy and put 3 jeans for tezza birthday late present he wasn't with me to try then on plus he and I got a shock with the size he fitted in perfectly 97 Shocked down from 102 that is massive Shocked

Tried to get into my homework but my shoulders are aching my nose is turned on like a tap went to bed and woke up sweating...

Got a lovely parcel from Illinois this afternoon a lady i chat with on neopets and also FB sent me scrapbooking items she doesn't use anymore all the way from USA and included is a circle cutter WOW and paper, stencils , punches, magazines where they live and pamphlets with their play time where they go...
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

hiya everyone Wink

i have my first scan tumorrow at 930am. I have to drink a litre of water at 830am and hold it to 930am.
I will be 6 weeks 5 days tumorrow.

the nauseousness is starting go down a bit, im mostly nauseous when i first get up and when i have eaten yet like in the afternoon or before lunch.
Its nice not being nauseous all day anymore.

im still really tired, have been having a rest when the kids do and normally fall alseep at 9am most nights.

hubby is working late tonight so he wont be home to about 9pm.

hubby and the kids and i are going to his doctors appointment tumorrow at 8am then his dad will take me to my scan with the kids as hubby will need to go to work.

We have a birthday party to go to tumorrow nite with the theme gangsters and showgirls, should be fun.
The grandparents will look after the kids for us and bring them back saturday morning.

have a great night all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:07 pm

I have just arisen after a night of hell stuffed head, nose sore throat and vixed all over mybody lots of panadol...now I am awake I need to finish writing my assignment and get it prettied up before we go and collect Chloe from her grandparents tomorrow so won't be here all weekend...the Lounge will be quiet

Chloe is going rollerskating the first time tonight *fingers crossed she doesn't break any bones..

Enhoy your long weekend ladies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 pm

I am late going to George Town had a horrid night of coughing up phelgm and a head ache I certainly didn't want at least the new high way is open I won't have to worry about all the curves of the old road and it will be the first I have used so will back back monday afternoon before the traffic gets bad with people travelling back from the Queens Holiday didn't realise Prince Philip was 90

Have fun ladies xxx
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

hiya everyone

home today with the kids and hubby.

party went well, lots of people came dressed up in the theme, which was good Wink

scan went ok, i went expecting to be 6 weeks 4 or 5 days.

i am 6 weeks 1 day, so only saw a sac, i have another scan on the 20th of june, really hoping to see something this time and hear a heartbeat Wink

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:39 pm

We got back at 11am from George Town foggy all the way through and grrr its freezing will get the swaps on the way tonight with preparing the ATC's and Cards Smile
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 pm

hiya

just thought i would let everyone know we lost the baby, so if im not in here for a while to say hi then thats why.

have a great night all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Oh no Mel! My deepest condolences. Hope everything goes well with whatever you have to do now.
Make sure you take care of yourself! And have a good night yourself (as much as you can)
Belinda
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh no, Mel I am so very very sorry for the loss of your baby. Take care of yourself, our thoughts are with you and your family. Louise
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 pm

So so sorry to hear that Mel!!! Thinking of you and your family.
xx
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Sympathies from our family to yours xxx
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm

still sick coughing like a dog
was going to walk to Browns but decided to drive after seeing all the fog which it is not fog its ash from the volcano in Chile
Chloe is having a PJ day
We was going to cook muffins but she has been distracted and is now going to help me tonight cook curried snags
Last night able to complete swaps and sent them this afternoon
Thinking of starting my maths homework but will be asking for an extension as I was late with my last assignment!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

hope you get better soon Julie
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Well hubby's promotion has been approved and we have a tentative transfer date of Aug 21st. Our house should be listed for sale sometime this week and the estate agent has a few people she thinks might be interested, so fingers crossed someone makes a decent offer this week or next. We have found the house we want to buy in Deniliquin but have to wait until our house is well on its way to being sold until we can afford to put a deposit on it. The owner has already moved out so hopefully we will be able to get in when Steve is transferred, even if we haven't settled by then. At least the Police force will pay for removalists to come and pack and completely move us as I will be 33 weeks by then and with my history of premature labours, I really dont want to take any risks with lifting furniture etc. I'm hoping to then be in our house for at least 1 month before Bubby arrives. I'm hoping to still be involved here as much as possible between now and the end of the year, but if I do go quiet, you'll know why.
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 am

sounds like a busy time Bel ... we'll understand!
Take care!!!
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 am

congrats to you and steve and the boys! still down in the cold but hehehe! cant believe how time flies! we will still be here when u get split chances to pop in and say hi!! lol good luck
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Congrats Bel and Steve and the boys what an adventure and YES take care with you and your pregnancey Smile

Dratted floods again!!!

More aftershocks in NZ Sad

Had a awesome day with Chloe my cousin Cobey Jack and my sister Smile
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:32 pm

WOOOHOOOOOOO

Had another lovely dad with my friend Honor and her gorgeous rugratz Smile

Made a birthday card and am going to do 10 cards for NEW HEART CARDS APPEAL
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Cool jules, well we have just got back from my sons first school disco!!! it was so cute!! they had so much fun!! hehehe! hope everyone is doing well
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 am

OOOhhh did you take any pics or would that be an embarrassment
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 am

Both my boys love their school discos. We usually have two a year and they usually have a theme, some of the kids and parents are so creative! And just about all the kids come along, we are really going to miss the closeness of being at such a small school. Last week we had a movie night, where the kids and teachers went along in their pj's and could take pillows, sleeping bags/doonas, teddies etc and watched the movie "tangled". Aiden was especially excited as it was the first time he could go along, though I did have a lot of trouble convincing Hamish that he couldn't stay!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 am

hiya everyone

home today with the kids.
need to clean the house and might go for a walk later if it stays fine and the men outside finish putting tar on the road outside our house.

the kids will probably play on the trampoline most of the day and then on their bikes.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: