Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Oh I am so sorry for you Karen...my dad has to accept the fact that my sister has had a nervous breakdown she has a 8 month old boy (she was dad's carer) she can't do it anymore as she has hit rock bottom her partner Left her with a baby when Cobey Jack was 3 weeks old!!! She went to the doctors and a social worker as dad has got so bad he won't shower, eat or get out of bed..doc has put him back on depression tablets and got home help fo him and meals on wheels and help with the home maintence...Us as children had to put up with a lot from dad he is very selfish...he told my sister she has the house until he dies but as soon as he dies she has to go as the house is being sold so basically she is homless...the social worker is trying for housing through the government for her and baby as she is homeless depressed and paying everything for the house that dad should be doing but he won't hand over his card for the bank...I am trying my best but dad and I have severe issues but last week I told him he was bloody selfish..would be so easier if he had gone first before mum....
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:41 am

hiya

have a doctors appointment today, hopefully the doctor can tell me how many weeks i am exactly.
hopefully i dont have to have a blood test.

the kids are looking forward to meeting scooby doo tumorrow, i love how excited kids get Wink

have a great day all

tc from mel Smile
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Well big things happening in our household. My hubby had an exam for a work promotion last Friday and he passed! So sometime over the next few months we will have to move. His new job doesn't come with a house like his current job, so we will have to sell our investment house and buy one at Deniliquin which is where we will be moving to. We looked through one house and really like it. I'm hoping we move in August which will be anywhere from 4-8 weeks before Bubby is due, and gives us 8-12 weeks to do everything we need to before we move, so if I'm a bit quiet over the next few months, it's because I am so overwhelmed with everything, though as we all know, scrapping and stamping are such great stress relievers
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:28 am

hiya everyone

welldone on your hubby passing the exam bel Smile

i hope the move goes well when it happens;)

we had a great time yesterday at the ipswich festival at springfield.

the kids had their faces painted, made bead necklaces, snakes out of felt.
had sausage sizzle and icecream for lunch.
They picked up some free things from the stalls like frizby, a bubblemaker, pencils and little drawing book, mousepad, lollies and lollypop.

The kids are now at the grandparents and come home tueday, will be great sleeping in for once and not having someone say im hungry mum.

thanks everyone re the comments about my pregnancy Smile
I seem to be getting more and more nauseous and hungry each day.
my stomach is feeling weird and its getting hard to get comfortable in bed.
seem to be craving meat and cheese, which is not good as im not meant to have cheese and my face has broken out.
which is weird as i didnt crave cheese last time or chips. and this pregnancy feels a lot different from the first 2.

i will ring the grandparents tumorrow and see when adrians dad can take me in for a blood test.

we plan to tell the grandparents when i get to the 3 months mark and the kids.
(unless they figure it out before, by all the doctors visits lol)

have a great day all tumorrow

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:51 am

Not good about the nausea Mel, I can certainly sympathize with you. I was amazed my eldest didn't figure out I was pregnant until we told him as I was so sick and I had been just as sick when I was pregnant with Hamish. I hope it settles down soon for you.
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:22 pm

vit b is good for morning sickness or a dry biscuit before you pop your feet on the ground hope you feel better soon Mel
Bel you have a lot on your plate as well hope it all sorts out for you

all is okay with my parents they have stopped them from shower mum as she already had one today so dad canceled that part but kept other bits doesn't worry me what they get as long as they get what they need to help out
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:05 pm

WOW its all happening Bel congratulations!!!!!!

Yep been ther with severe nausea and I had the most with my boy ginger tea helped me a lot and ginger biscuits

Thank goodness Karen about your parents...on friday dad decided I really don't why to clean the grill part of the oven well he switched the dial and then he spilled hot fat and that was what I was doing all day friday grrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Would anyone know of a website that sells Peter Rabbit stamps please.
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:32 am

Ju;ie would you're dad get home help which is what my parents started with and now they get aged care it's great as it keeps me on the outter side of stuff when issues rise up

yukko on the oven

okay you may see me back off to do some housework and then will try and do a ch or 2 not sure if I had to reg for the cc or not
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:42 pm

hiya everyone

was out with my father in law today.
went to my doctors appointment all went well Smile

had to have a blood test and urine test and i have a scan next friday to see bubs Wink

i bought some groceries at woolworths and the latest scrapbook memories magazine.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Karen the doctor and nurse have started talks with my dad and my sister is a carer for him and they are putting into action a plan for Meals on Wheels, maintenance on the garden, cleaner for inside and a person to help him wash preferably a man...

Well at least the oven/grill is sparkling now!!!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 am

hiya everyone

trying not to stress with both kids home again, as they have been at the grandparents and daycare for the last 2 days.

we told the kids last night that mummy is having a baby and also told adrians parents.

adrians parents and the kids are excited about going to see the baby on the scan next friday and hearing its heartbeat.

i ended up falling asleep at 9pm last night, i think im coming down with the flu as ive been going hot and then cold with shivers.
i had a headache a lot and a stuffy nose and at times when i stand up or for too long i get dizzy and need to sit.

at the moment the kids are having a lollypop they got from the ipswich festival and they were playing playdoh.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Oh no hope you fell better soon Mel. Make sure that you take it easy.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Had a lovely day with my sister and Cobey Jack Smile
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 pm

thanks hun, i hope this flu doesnt last much longer as i feel like crap.

thts good you had a good day hun Smile

Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Had a hilarious day with Tash and Caron

Came home feeling very drained and went to bed from 5pm-8pm
Made dad seafood chowder to take with me tomorrow
Chloe had to pack her school bag she was dragging her feet this morning
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi everyone!

JUNE SWAPS ARE UP!!! Sorry for the delay ... this month kind of crept up rather fast!!! Shocked then I've had a sick little boy - off to the Dr's today Crying or Very sad

Have a happy scrappy month everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:01 pm

hiya everyone

thanks ill have to give sumthing a go as this nausea is driving me insane.

i had nausea with steph when i got to 2 months and then at 4 months and none with anya

this time its all ova the place at first and after i eat.
today it started at 3am then back at 7am, 9amish, 11amish, 1pmish arrrgh

i am also craving different foods.
with the girls i wanted fruit, orange juice and kebabs, chicken.

this time i want cheese, chips (hot and cold) and meat (just not chicken)

my stomach is uncomfortable when in bed and a lot of the time.
its weird as my tummy didnt get uncomfortable with the girls until they were big enough inside me and were in the way when i turned ova.

my back has also started playing up since week 5, it gets so sore which makes my tummy sore, i had this with steph as well but not so early.
with steph i didnt get it until i was about 4 -5 months along.

cant wait until my scan next friday, and the kids are excited Wink

at home with the kids today.
i have cleaned the house and the kids played on the trampoline and outside.

the kids go to the grandparents saturday night as adrian and i have decided to go to a movie night our mates are holding saturday night.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink

tc from melody Smile
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Chloe how is your boy nothing serious?

start of the school holidays and hopefully finish 2 lots of homework on the weekend !!!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 am

Well i had dinner made by 4.30pm and dessert made for lunch sunday ...went for 30 minute walk and my ankles were aching ....Chloe packed her bags for her grandparents today then spend 2 hours crying decided not to go but know she will change her mind when grandparents get here...no homework completed as Chloe and I were in my bed reading books to each other...as I easn't feeling very well...and Tezza has just got back from a mates place 2 units up blind drunk *sigh* Chloe was asleep in her bed he has woken her up and now she is crying *cos he frightened her thought he was having a seizure* and now of course I am up !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 am

Just heard the weather forecast for tassie sounds like it is going to get a bit nasty later today so to all our tassie friends hope it passes quickly and everyone keeps safe.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

woke up with a head cold....tezzas parents arrived i was still in bed...got up made lunch...watched them eat it...lucky i made dessert yesterday...everyone had seconds lucky i made a double lot...its snowing/rainy/freezing.

chloe was hesitant about going to stay but once she got into the swing of things she was fine

in bed with the lap top box of tissues and a huge bottle of water/medication

no homework and no scrapping being done today
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 am

hiya everyone

home today laxing.
kids are at the grandparents and have daycare.

im going to see if i can see my doctor today, hopefully shes available.

i have my scan this friday Smile

i have been drinking gingerbeer and eating gingerbiscuits, helps for a little bit.
but prob doesnt help that im nauseous all day and also nauseous after i eat something.

im 6 weeks today, ill be 6 weeks 4 days when i go for my scan.

i might do some scrapbooking today, ill see.

i definately need to clean this house, had a lazy day yesterday and didnt do any housework.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Howdy ladies!

-1 overnight here too but the day well the afternoon I awoke to sun haven't stepped outside yet LOL

School holidays here for 2 weeks and Chloe has gone the first week to her grandparents at George Town.

I have made this day my 1st assignment day

Need to go to Browns when Tezza gets off the bus at 4pm from work and pay the bills, send some letters to Ameria and Canada and get some supplies for us (lovely not having to travel to town)

I have to also send a thinking of you card for my Uncle he had a brain annerusym and is in the Hobart Hospital ..recovering and rehabilitation he has been there 3 months his wife is a lovely lady but not recognising the fact he might not come home as they live in a 2 story home

Tezza's birthday on wednesday made my mind up will take him into town to buy jeans for him am sick of looking at his daggy trackpants they are too big as he lost weight and he has only worn them since 2008 when he had trouble with his infection...he is younger then me I eed to spice him up and get some nicer attire for him

Well off I go to do my 1st assignment....I fell like I have wrote a story

Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 pm

hiya home now

had to go to the doctors as had some bleeding after having you know what and got told no more you know what until 12 wks.

i also picked up some anti nausea tablets.

just having creamed corn and cheese toasted sandwiches for dinner.

have a great nite all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: