Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 pm

I went to the tip shop and got a new helmet (Chloe), 3 interesting small boxes, 4 homemade hankerchief with embroidery for $5.50 and Chloe got a soccer ball, Taszo collection book and a japanese teddy (so cute) $2.50.

Took dad home helped my sister reconnect on Facebook and played with Coby Smile

Visited Tash to get my Avon order and she had a few goodies for me Smile Caron left a beautiful card and some embellishments for me Smile

On the way home we could
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Today went so fast I had so much to do since last week I only got the basics done cos of the sickness in the house.

I was naughty and on FB did 2 friday night sales on different website but so much cheaper even with postage and registered post included instead of going to Spotlight, Regal Craft and the other scrap mortar building I don't like the lady...So these Australian ladies have got my business, I was going to wait till then end of the month budget but I wee bit of a wind on something and thought why not I deserve it LOL
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Arvo ladies spent a hectic day with my sister, nephew and dad...he had a good talking to the doctor and the doctor has said he needs to pull his pants we are all grieving for mum (went in with him this time).. his medication for depression has increased and the doc is organising with red cross to have a bus come to the house take a few people for an outing then lunch then they will drop dad back home....because as the doc said if he lays in bed every day he will waste away....and the warning was that if he refused to go on the bus the doc will get the health services in then dad will need to go into a home (I think the talking to was good as dad talked all the way back home in the car he normally doesn't say anything!!!)
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 pm

So happy for you Julie great to see a straight talking dr. Hope your dad is out and about soon.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:17 am

hiya everyone Wink

i actually went to town for once on tuesday by myself on the train, havent been anywhere by myself since steph was a a baby.
was great Smile bought some clothes and some shoes, makeup and a game for the computer.
was nice to be by myself and talk to other people.

home today with the kids, need to clean the house.
we might take the kids iceskating today, after adrian gets home from work.
i havent been ice skating since i was at high school, so should be a lot of fun and laughs lol

its adrians birthday on tues, not sure what we are doing for it, might go out for dinner with the kids and grandparents.

on the 22nd of july is adrians dads framing business grand big re opening, so we will have to dress up real nice for it.
adrians dad bought the kids some nice dresses to wear Wink

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 pm

hiya my day went well

we went icedskating this morning for a hour and a half, grabbed mcdonalds on the way to the grandparents.

dropped the kids at the grandparents and spent time with adrians mum.

now im home with hubby laxing.

i set the roast chicken up in the crock pot this morning so its now ready to eat, about to serve it up mmmmm

there are videos of the kids and us on my facebook if anyone would like a look.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.164640843604862.38783.113581495377464#!/video/video.php?v=10150318563386171

tc from mel
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Sounds like you had a pretty busy weekend Mel.
We took our boys to Disney On Ice last week and they absolutely loved it. Our 5 year old kept asking if he could go on the ice too! Then we took the free tram ride around Melbourne and saw where the ice rink is, so we told them next time we go to Melbourne we might be able to go iceskating.

We are off to the cinema to watch Cars 2 tomorrow. 3 very excited boys are having trouble going to sleep tonight though. I was reminiscing with my friend that when we took our kids to see the original Cars, my almost 8 year old was only 3 and my 5 year old was about 6 months old and was in my sling the whole movie. Seems such a long time ago now!

Mel, I tried to look at your video but got the message "This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings" If you haven't removed it, we may need to be added as friends to see it. Look for me on the S2P page and add me as a friend if you want.

We are heading across to Deni this week to look at rental houses, only 5 weeks to go before we move so I'm starting to get a bit panicked, but once we have housing sorted, I think I will feel much calmer.
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

hi i just changed the setting you should be able to see it now Wink please let me know if u cant Wink

disney on ice would of been so great to go to Wink have a great time at the movies Wink

i hope all goes well and u find you rental house soon Wink
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks Mel! Fingers and toes crossed we get this house, as there is really nothing else that we like, or at least from the looks of the photos of them.
Steph looks like she had a great time. How did Anya go? The bar she was holding onto is a great idea. I guess it lets them get used to how it feels on ice before them having to work out balance as well.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 pm

My sore throat has turned into a voice that comes and goes
A filling came out have an appointment on the 29th July
Doctors apoointment tomorrow and I have a huge bruise on my back not sure how or when I got it

Came home unpacked groceries Chloe went to a friends place in the units laid on couch as I had a headache awoke not long ago went to unit to collect Chloe and apologised...Chloe and her son playing very quietly (he has aspergers) and she got to mow the lawns outside she is very grateful
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

morning everyone

i hope you feel a lot better soon tassiemum

we had a nice day yesterday adrian and i.
was adrians birthday yesterday.
we had lunch with his dad and checked out adrians dads framing business which has its opening nite on thursday nite.
He has moved his business to ipswich.

I bought some books to read yesterday and adrian bought some things for his remote control helicopter.

Im at home with the kids today.
need to clean the house and will go to the park with the kids when it warms up.

have a great day all
tc from mel
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am

hiya

here are some pics we took of the kids at iceskating :

Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 P1010175

Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 P1010176

heres one i took of steph at one stage:

Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 P290411_1545_01_04

one of anya:

Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 P020610_1618

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 am

Today met at Tasha's I was running late slept in and when Caron got to Tasha's she had slept in too Laughing Laughing Laughing Caron took Tash and rugratz to the primary school and the high school got back and I was still late Laughing Laughing

Was able to give Caron her birthday presents Shocked she went home with so much Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tash had a visit from the postman delivering her parcel and as he was going out the door I couldn't contain my self and shouted WOOOHOOO SEXY LEGS...poor Tash went into shock.... Shocked

OMG the rich chocolate we had was so moreish I stopped at one but Caron went back for 2nds well she is the birthday girl !

Got home the day exhausted me as I still had the aches and pains and went to bed..Tezza made dinner feed us and I went back to bed got up an hour ago made Chloe's lunch and having a cup of green tea...writing down what I need to do tomorrow...looking for a new fridge our 2nd hand of 5 years is on the way out Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

hello there everyone, sorry i have been MIA but i have been asked by an ex boss to do some relief work for 2 weeks!!! OMG what a busy first week it has been!!!! hope you are all enjoying life and dont forget that there is only another week before the end of the month so not long to get this months challenges finished and uploaded and then the new challenges to be put up!!! love the pics melody gorgeous kids!!! hope everyone else is going great!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Gorgeous girls Melody Smile

Wow your sure are busy Amanda!!!

Went fridge hunting today and best of all a NEW one

Got a westinghouse and a saving of $300.00 I haggled
Will be delivered tuesday morning and got the delivery free as I drew a map for the deddington road where the delivery man had to go he had no idea (I am good for something)

Chloe vacuumed the car out while I fold clothes inside and put away and then vacced inside ..Chloe is outside playing with the cul de sac rugratz and Johnny Cash rules in this house

Now to have a couple of panadol and a cuppa tea phew...Oh did I tell you that I am sorting my LO's into my new albums and throwing pizza boxes out!!! Going through my inks so they can go into their new storage box and found a 3 ring folder to put my ATC and small stamps in
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Gorgeous day here have got the windows and doors open fresh air hmmm noice

Organising my ATC's and small stamps into a folder I got from 2nd hand shop for 50 cents I wish there was another one would have got one for Caron...

Then I got a bag for my ink pads to put into from The Longford tip shop for more then half the price it is worth

The next major thing I need to do is put my LO's into their proper albums that I bought fom kamrt 5.00 each so I got 10!!!!!

I can't wait to put the baby album together for a friends daughter its Peter Rabbit
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Awesome day here with sun and warmth just returned from 1 1/2 hour walk to get the paper and browse at the old houses and gardens. Chloe came along with me on her scooter and sparkly purse hanging from her scooter

Now I am about to fill another album with layouts soon those pizza boxes will be GONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:16 pm

hiya everyone

i did 8 layouts and a card at scrapbooking yesterday.

home today with hubby and the kids.

we are going to pancake haven with the kids and grandparents for dinner.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Hey ladies, we went over to Deniliquin this week and we now have a house to move into! The town has only this year reopened a rice mill and just last month put on 30 new workers, so there is very few rentals available. The first house we looked through was absolutely filthy and so we were very discouraged, but we had been told to look into teacher housing by someone who knows of Steve's transfer and so we inquired about that and were accepted! We thought it may have taken forever to be told yes/no as it was a government dept and a Friday arvo, but they got back to us really quickly and it is so much cheaper than what we were expecting to have to pay. Plus they will let us into a 3 month contract with a view to extending it, if we havent been able to sell our house and buy another before the months. We thought we were close to the school here, (we walk through the police compound and then across the road) but we are even closer in our new house (just have to cross the road)! The boys are all excited about their new school which we got to have a good look at and meet the Principal and we have bought them their new uniforms. We also had a play at after school care which they will go to one afternoon a week, and looked through the long day care centre where Hamish will go. 4 weeks to go until Steve's transfer, so it is such a huge relief to have all these things worked out.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Congratulations Belinda thats a huge bonus and saving money too ..better with not far to walk to school either Smile

Melody sounds like you was scrapping up a storm!

I went to kmart to buy 4 more scrapbooking albums, trousers and cards. Met a lady that was just getting into scrapbooking and wanted to know what she should start with so showed her the basics and then asked if I could call around tomorrow and show her the basics of scrapping Laughing

I must have made an inmpression didn't know her at all before but now I am getting my off cuts ready to go for tomorrow and she said if I was in trouble finding her place text her and she will wave to me from the sidelines Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Went and saw the lady that I met in Kmart she has the knack with colours and she is a bit of hoarder so she says she won't need to outlay much on scrapping Laughing

New fridge arrived its amazing has a light inside the fridge (goes to show how old our other one was)

I am amongst pizza boxes and parcels not sure what is with Australia Post but I have got all my purchases off FB arrive together Shocked I am in LURVEEEEE

I am off to cook dinner beef green curry with asian noodles
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Mel, that portrait pic of Steph is absolutely gorgeous! Would certainly make a lovely LO.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 pm

recovering from a 24 hour wog that i am sure was gastro Sad
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

WOW WOW WOW

I got happy mail and everything absolutedly GORGEOUS...Sianne your so talented with the cute envelopes for the ATC's...I see christmas has approached onto our cards ...thank you for letting me know LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: