Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:12 pm

wsnt too bad even since i had to work over lunch!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:48 pm

What a cold cold day and its going to be a cold cold night Sad
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Thank you for the beautiful cards and ATC's that arrived today brought a smile to my dial!!!!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:51 pm

things are settling down now boys are gone and this week I'm actually home to do some house work as I had 2 rooms and more all pulled apart as they took so much out when they both left

the outside room I have placed a lot of our summer BBQ stuff in with the cold weather it will rust heaps so indorrs is better and I can place other items inside for storage as well

have had a bumpy week but looking good now

craft room is almost sorted out and I have a huge container of stuff to get rid of can sell it if I want but offered it to a mum with twin girls if she don't want it will give to a lady for the day care at hospital part with winter coming along

funny how you buy stuff and use a little and then need to move rest along
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:03 am

hiya everyone Wink

home today with the kids.
wow its cold here this morning, we have the aircon running Wink

we have adrians pa's birthday dinner to go to tonight, then the kids go to the grandparents and come home tues night.

the kids both have daycare next mon and tues.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:51 am

here is a pic of my new wall unit for our thorpies it came into the recycle shop at weekend so I grabbed it and brought it home
[img]Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Unit[/img]
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:53 am

having a lazy day round home with a few jobs not much and more paper to sort then I think I can use my new room

have a heap of trouser to deseam patch and reseam for one of my boys

still freezing cold here in Tassie as well my fire is so nice to sit by all day
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Beautiful wall unit Smile Yep agree its freezing!

Had to rush my father to the docs cos he overdosed on his stroke tablets (long story ) he needed tohave an injection to reverse the affects. Then collect more prescriptions for dad and bring him home with full instructions for my sister to contend with!

Went to visit my friend who had major surgery she wasn't looking very well and flushed..had a look at her wound it was bleedingin and pus so took her to her doctor to get everything stitched back up and a layer of surgical adhesive put over the top stoopid hospital never put anything on it and didn't tell her to take the stockings to wear on her legs as the previous night she thought she was having a heart attack..lucky no clots were in her body when we had the xray..so got her home and put her stockings on..left her got home at 6pm ...to Tezza cooking dinner and I am so hungry..at least I might have good karma returned to me?
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:35 am

HI Amanda I was wondering if you could look into the 3 company's that are stocking your shop if one of them would have a log truck chipboard shape as I have a couple of friends interested in purchasing them.

Thank you Julie xx
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Lovely Karen!

Hope everyone is going well ... I'm having a scrappy day today Very Happy Very Happy

Have a great weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:05 pm

hiya everyone Wink

good to see you karen Wink

home today with the kids.

i took the kids for a walk and steph took her bike along and had a ride Wink

i have scrapbook class tumorrow 9am-3pm should be good Wink

next weekend im hoping to go a thing on in ipswich where the kids can meet scooby doo and there is fireworks at 620pm.

i recieved my order thanks so much love it Wink

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:11 pm

enjoy your class tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:07 am

I'm home at the moment as my mum is in hospital hopefully she will be better soon
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

Sorry to hear about your mum Karen - hope she improves soon.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:56 pm

I hope your mum is better too thats not good!

I spent today with my nephew Cobey Jack and my 2 nieces Olivia and Adeline - Jane we went to Maccas for lunch and then to the Muesumn was a nice 18 degrees today.
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello there everyone!!! hope all is well!! yes jules i will search them and see for you! will let you know, hehehe sunday tomoz wonder if i will get some scrapping in?? hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!! dont forget about the sale for the month of may and also next weekend starts our Cyber crop!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm a bit light on Lo's this month as I finally got around to making the noughts and crosses kaisercraft box, then followed that up with a 9 draw storage unit for me only to get a where's mine from ds and as I made one for dd just after Xmas I kind of felt that I should do one for him too! So this is what I have been doing what I am doing. Have to do some work next weekend but still hope to do some of the cyper crop challenges!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

WOHOOO CC not much happening here sunday and not even the homework I had planned our computer of 8 years died last night and the awful fact is I might not be able to upload for the CC but I can still be able to particpate Smile
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:31 am

well ladies, it is nearly cyber crop time!! that also means that it is nearly the end of the month, which in turn means time to finish and upload challenges for the end of month and then new challenges will be uploaded!!! But this also means that our first birthday sale will be coming to an end very soon!!! so if you want some great bargains go over to the store and check it out!!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:26 pm

happy birthday S2P Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Happy Birthday ...gee that went quick!!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:36 pm

hiya everyone

im home with the kids today.
ive cleaned the house and the kids played outside on the trampoline and played twister.

hope everyones having a great day

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Hilarious day with Caron and Tash
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Just got back from Chloe's grading she went so well she exceeded her Master's estimation and went straight to yellow 1 belt and her coach was astonished she skipped purple and orange!

Tezza and are so proud of her she is so on a high and very excitable
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:30 pm

my mum is home again and I came home Tuesday went down with my son last Friday left here at 1pm and got home at 5.30pm or 6pm

cleaned all her house for her and cupboards , also took dad to old peoples home as they didn't know if mum should have full time care or what we have in place in home care which is through aged care people

she now has someone to shower her 3 times a week , meals delievered every day main and tea , washing done and some other bits n pieces

I'm home for a break before heading back down my dad told me to be quite a few times as he is finding it hard to take it in and deal with my main thing was someone had to tell him straight that mum needed help at home

now it's kinda out of my hands because if she gets bad and they can't do things for her at home she will need full time care

she has had a lot of mini strokes and that has caused the dementia problem she has but it's a slow one because it's due to the stroke affecting the brain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: