Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 am

I need to give him indepence and plus he needs it he is in his 30's
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 pm

well ladies it has been a busy day here today on the computer, doing lots of catch up work on the laptop - mind u it has been a little overdue!!! but at least now i am caught up!! nearly hehehe, hope you all have a wonderful day, i can't believe that it is nearly pick up time already, so much more to get done too hehehe!! xx talk soon
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Manda - hope you got everything you needed to do done before pickup.
Julie - hope your Dad got some good rest.
belbaker - hope DS had a good day!
Back to top Go down
http://skrapprincess.blogspot.com/
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Today was busy had to hunt for a hard baby for Chloe she was searching for one every time we went to town and got one big baby and 2 little ones (these can go into the bath that she bought at Tezza's shop for a 2.00!!!!

Then went to Chicken Feed for 8 (AA batteries for 4.00 ) for her rap organ (don't ask)

Went and visited dad he had another fall at the bandroom yikes he was only at the hospital that day! But now he has resigned from the committee he can't resign from the bandroom as he is a life member.

http://www.lcb.org.au/home.htm

1965 R. (Bob) Richardson (dad was born in 1933) and was inducted as a life member in 1965...

Sorry for waffling on but I need to say ..dad told me he really misses mum and he is taking each day as it is...so one day my sister will go in and find him gone..I just said ring me and I will come then sort everything out
Back to top Go down
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh hope your Dad is in better spirits Julie, must be hard for you all.

Hope everyone else is doing OK?
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 pm

How are you Megan?

I have re enrooled in the next step to English and maths when I left high school I had no option to go to college or university s I am furthering my education at home abd think I will be fine till a really hard question comes up but I have patheays where I can phone my councellor but I loathe phones LOL (so that will be interesting)

I think dad was clearing the air and saying he will make the most of his life he has left but don't mourn for him as he will be joining mum at the moment mum is in a gigantic pot in the backyard with a david austen yellow rose on top of her Smile We have seen dad go and pat the pot to reassure her her that all is fine! (going to try and write these words down in a journal for the day that he joins mum Sad
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC
belbaker

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 am

Megan, my son loved it (we believe from the small amount he told us - typical male) but have had no issues with him going yesterday and today, I think he does get concerned about the other kids in his class crying though! There is also not many boys in his class and the two friends he was really close to aren't there so he's a little lost. He's also not happy that his older brother gets to go swimming during school and he doesn't, but he'll get over it
Back to top Go down
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm

LOL about the swimming!

Glad he has been having a good time so far, makes it easier for you too not have to worry so much. Smile

Julie, how's your dad going?

I'm OK thanks, tired, but that is normal during the working week, hopefully I can get a lie in Sat morning.
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 am

hiya everyone Wink

im home today relaxing.

need to clean the old car out and vaccum clean inside it.
as i we bought a new car yesterday.

will clean the rest of the house and then i plan to scrap.

i have been for my 45 min walk this morning.

have a great day all

tc from mel Smile
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Just finished packing Chloes lunch for school tomorrow need to take photographs before school so I can share.

Dad is way better his tables have been re organised

Chloe made another card tonight will upload tomorrow
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:43 am

morning everyone Wink

home today with the kids.

ive been for my 45 min walk at 515am this morning with the next door neighbour.

i have done dishes and now need to put washing out and mop the floor.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:41 am

lol glad to see I'm not the only idiot to get out of bed really early to go for a walk - only you do get up a bit earlier than me. It is QLD though and it is so light so early up there - I head out about 6 and its dark still!
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 pm

hiya lol

lol at the word idiot. yea i get up pretty early, but its nice to have a friend to walk with and his mate walks with us most mornings as well.

its better then dragging 2 kids with me up hills to walk and its not hot in the mornings, like it would be if i went at a normal time.

wow the sun is just starting to come out at 6am here.

Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 pm

School photogrpahs before school..
drop tezza off to work
Take Chloe up to her new school room and mew Teacher.
Parked in the park went for 30 minute work
Had my shake
Went to see Tash with a huge box of maltesers , a huge hug and silly me I posted her card yesterday
Collect Chloe
Colect Tezza
Finished of my Be Inspired
Dinner
Begining of our walk and Chloe does a bunny hop on her scoother the handle bar flew off and got me on the ankle at the fron a huge scratch and blood, tipped my bottle of water on it and still went for my 30 minute walk ( I wanted to go further but it was beginning to throb so came home and had a shower, cleaned it up)
Need to pack for tomorrow all my new LO's and Be Inspired challenge to show Tash tomorrow ( 2 days in a row I am spolied and got to exhange books LOL )
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 am

morning everyone

home today with the kids.

ive been for my walk this morning.

just need to clean the house.

have a great day all

tc from mel
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:45 pm

HOwdy just got back from hour's walk have a doctor appointment tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Wow. lots of good walkers here, such a good inspiration!

Hope your doctor's appointment goes well Julie.

Have a great Friday all.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm

I had a nightmare last night and it was really frightening every time I went back to sleep it started all over again so was really tired today

Went to the doc and have lost these 2 weeks 1 kilogram a grand total for a month of 3 kilograms WOOOHOOO I also have gone down a size to a 16 am keeping clothes as the plan is to lose 20 kilograms over 11 months

Then when the big day has come will be photographed with my *big* clothes then thinking of having a shredding day with them

Visited dad his blood pressure are working as he looks so much better in his face and movement am taking him to have more blood tests and an xray on his knee on tuesday he won't get away with much with me and he knows it
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 am

cheers well done Julie cheers - I love your plan to have the photo done with the big clothes but instead of shredding them have you thought about giving them to the charity bin so that some else can wear them?
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:13 am

Well that was what I was thinking BUT with one of he clown size trousers I think I might keep for a while on a hanger hanging off my door to remind me I never want to be that big again?

Should I post a photograph on here as well in a years time?
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 pm

definitely!
Back to top Go down
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Well done indeed, you are so inspirational!!

Hope everyone is well this weekend, its hot and muggy here again, making me feel very sloth-like!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 pm

I know the feelin about it being humid arrived back from the shops at noon had my shake..BUT couldn't get rid of an horrendous headache Sad Took my medication went to bed and slept til 6pm (what waste of a day) But have finished my 2nd OTP project for a close girlfriend for her birthday and then started another OTP for another close friend both members here so I can't say much(zip my mouth)...off tocreate for the speed gallery upload tomorrow no doubt!

Hope all you ladies are fine

Unfortunately no walking tonight as it is too wet and raining Sad
Back to top Go down
SkrapPrincess
S2P AHOLIC
SkrapPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 am

Hope you are feeling better today Julie!
Your OTPs sound very exciting.

It's hot and blech here again today, but I have to get some photos together for my big birthday party this year so need to sit in the other room and go through pics.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Helping Chloe with her school books we are covering them with the left over alphas I have heaps and a good one to get rid of them! Then will cover with clear contact Smile

Making curried snags and rice for dinner

Need to fold the clothes and put them away the couch has been building over the weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: