Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 am

sorry Julie I got side tracked with Chloe being gorgeous - I'm also glad that Tezza's scans were all clear a big relief for you both.
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 am

yes that is fantastic news jules!!! My day was nice yesterday, not so much lazying around today though!!! Sad Full on day today!!! Kindy drop off, then dog clipping, then go and see a lady bout a few things, then kindy pick up then docs then go back to kindy to get prof photos!!! can't wait to see them!!! very exciting!!! hehehe!!! few!!! tired just thinking bout it oh and gotta get a few things for hubby in there also!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 pm

after a couple of rough days was great to see my parents who are staying up at my mum's sisters place for 3 weeks so may see them again soon
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 pm

hiya everyone Wink

home today relaxing, have done 4 layouts Wink
watched some of my charmed dvds.

its been raining here all day, the back lawn is totally flooded, had to move the car incase it got flooded.
its receeding now thank godness. hopefully we dont get anymore tumorrow.

have a great day all
tc from mel Smile
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

looking forward to seeing the LOs. Glad you didn't flood too badly.

Last edited by littlemissd on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I vaccumed this arvo after collecting Chloe from school and I was stuffed, have created a LO and onto the flower swap floers these ones are so cute going to make a few for the swap Smile
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm

sounds interesting Julie!!! flower
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 am

the floods look bad on telly

Home alone and enjoying the peace and quite will do some scrapping and get some kits ready to take with me when I go to work this week

Have some photos I want to scrap which I only got printed and did some different things to them

Have a great day ladies
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:20 am

hiya everyone Smile

its not raining at the moment and most of the water outside has disappeared Smile

home today relaxing, kids come home tonight from the grandparents.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:24 pm

well it's not a good day weather wise my neighbours have firs in backyard to burn rubbish and the smoke affects me so I'm indoors all day

am printing the ch's out so I can make kits up for work or do some this afternoon

finding I'm starting to spend too much time on fb which isn't good for ones health as what some people say play on your mind type of thing hope hat makes since

need to make my bed but debating on changing the sheets as I do them weekly but what I have popped out on the line is hanging theer and will smell of smoke if the weather cracks up I have money aside for a new dryer but was hopefully to hold off till next winter and get the lastest brand

looks like thunder weather and feels a bit like it as well

okay moving to the kitchen and will take the lappie with me thats a load of washing finished best find where to pop it I guess

work never ever seems to finish in this place even though I'm home all day
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 pm

It was a bitsie day today nice and sunny and then the next raining and cold now its looking overcast...having a bitsie dinner as well leftover chicken from last night, snags and garlic bread LOL

I complete 2 LO's for another challenges and making a lot of these cute flowers thought I could use them as well and will probably giving them as RAKS Smile

Enjoying a coffee went to Tezza's work and bought 5 hard bound old fashioned books for 50cents Shocked As if I need any more books I have at the last count 40 books to read but I do share them with Natasha as well and then we pass them forward!

Tonight planning on stamping a load of cardstock as well Smile
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:39 pm

My youngest started school on Wednesday - he loves it - cheers . And I'm loving the working during the day rather than day, night and weekends. Hope to get more scrapping done now. cheers
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm

yay Louise!!!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 pm

WOOOHOOO Louise

I had a wonderful time with Caron and Tash and I made more cards for the christmas box presents that I am making I using all my tiny stash and I need to do that before I open my 2 pizza boxes that are on the desk they are soooooooooo tempting....

Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Smiley-devil25
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 pm

hiya everyone Wink

was home today with the kids.
took them for a play at the park and they did drawing.
steph played her my little pony game on the computer.

just relaxing as kids are in bed, should do dishes soon

have a great night all
tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 pm

scrapping , house work , mopping up leaking dining room , cleaned back porch ready for dryer , sitting by fire with a coffee which has pink and white marshmellows in it .

ladies me working with pink is a real ch I did find pink cs but not much pink paper is it allowed to have other colours as well as pink and I haven't even looked at my embellishments yet

Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:50 pm

hey there karen

that is fine, as long as you have most pink!! i struggled also, but came out on top hehehe!!! do your best with what youve got hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:39 pm

thanks for that

My son put the dryer in place then in went his clothes it's only little but okay for using when they need something as I always dry most things by the fire it may not be a very good choice but it's all I could afford $299.00 , 4kg and the 5kg's where like $500 least they have something to dry stuff

okay have to go out and get potatoes I forgot yesterday due to chatting to much

also got 3 salads ready young girl having a party is from single family so told her dad I would do some salads to help out not sure if boys are going but they might call in

Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Well the day has been WET!!!!!!

and I am intending to scrap on the weekend there is A CC over at another site plus I would like to finish a card box for a christmas present plus a chipboard album for my son's christmas present I just need to get in and do it!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Hope you have a happy scrappy weekend Julie Very Happy ... and everyone else too!!!

We had a photo shoot today and I can't WAIT to get the photos back ... new photos to scrap YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 pm

oh wow a photo shoot - most i have to look forward too is the school pics that the kids get taken at the end of next week - they do do a family shoot too so I'm going to have that done as well - but DS is in fake cheesy grin mode so will have to see how they come out.

Can't wait to see what you do with your pics your LOs are always so beautiful and inspiring!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Aw ... thank you sooo muh Louise I love you
I am sure you will see the pics on a page as soon as I get them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CAN'T WAIT!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 am

hiya everyone Wink

home today relaxing.
kids are at the grandparents at a church thing and have daycare mon, tues and come home tues night.

i plan to do some scrapbooking. go for a walk when it warms up, its so cold here at the moment and clean the house.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink

Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:05 pm

I know Mel the meaning of cold its a bitsie day again!

I finished a CC and it was slow I think yesterday I was a bit blue Sad

Now I am off to complete a card box am going to give to my eldest daughter for her 18th I hope she appreciates it Sad

Have got the radiogram with the old tape deck and its full bore I need some enjoyment now!!!!

Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Today Chloe had her school photograph taken I had no idea to do with her hair everytime I put it up its not like that when she comes home!

saw her this arvo OMG she looks so grown up her was tied up and with a green ribbon from my stash twisted around the pony tail and it was still the same as the morning AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: