Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 pm

hiya everyone Wink

was home today with the kids.
took the kids for a walk to the park and watched some dvds with them.
they love their spiderman dvds.

not long to stephs birthday now, shes having a birthday cake with her next monday morning at daycare and we will have her birthday with us and the grandparents at pancake heaven.

have a great night all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Here is Chloe with my fantastic painting she usually goes for Port Adelaide but there is no way she will be going for Colliwobles...what do you think?

Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 St_kil10
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 pm

hehehe, how cute!!! well it is raining here again today!!! has been very wet for a while now!! have just been to a pebbles party (home decor) very nice, got some new wooden wind chimes!! love wind chimes!! Last night I scrapped up a storm, it was great, i wasn't side tracked by anything at all!!! but got both friday night challenges done and also the two online classes!!! hehehe just hope that i haven't lost the mojo and concentration!!! lol well hope you all have a wonderful day and talk again soon xxx
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Friday I ran round town and picked up a heap of prizes from every business house almost on town

then I came home was going to have grilled meat and a easy tea Grant and hi Girl Friend pulled up on went some pasta once cooked we stirred through a pasta sauce , tea is served

Saturday off to work I went an did stamp images all day was so quite with afl and wet weather so coloured in 12 images with my copic pens like my art ones as they have great ink and glitter all in the pen different to dollar ones , they really twinkle when dried

did tea grill meat again with sweet corn , potatoe bake and carrots plus sweets

then run the young adults to parties they where home by 9pm party boring as my son had a room full of friends so at 11pm he asked me what was supper out came the left over sweets , cheese n biscuits , chips , pizza , pancakes and egg n bacon pies

all went down like a treat washing up at 12 I asked my self why do I do this of a Saturday night you know what it keeps me young lets me remember being a teen , gives me a chance to listen to all there antics laughing along

last night was a bit funnie as my sons friend made teh pancakes and ohh the shapes he came up with use your imagation with hormones and girls ..LOL didn't know you could make shapes like that out of pancake mixture

Sunday I worked this afternoon after doing a run 40mins to get a son and bring him home he got left behind last night his ride forgot him he was at a friends so had a bed 20 mins one way not bad at least he was safe

read a book at work today
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm

hiya everyone Wink

spent most of today cleaning the house for when my dad arrives from nz for a week this thursday.
the scraproom is now all clean , as is the bathroom, kitchen, lounge, our room, kids room.

just need to vaccum.

i have also spent the day watching some of my charmed dvd and adding all my scrapbook sites back to the computer as had to re install firefox and lost everything.

was stephs 4th birthday yesterday. We had dinner with the grandparents at pancake hut and gave her some of her presents, will give her the rest tonight Wink

we are off to the grandparents for dinner and will pick the kids up as well.

have a great day all

tc from mel Wink
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy hope everyone is having a lovely week Very Happy Very Happy Still a couple of days to get in those September challenges Wink
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Phew cleared my camera and will start taking photographs again...Will need to collect photographs tomorrow arvo as they had a flood of people in. The girl behind the desk said she won't mind the overtime tonight

In Launceston it was this morning 11 degrees 4pm it was 1

Ovenight here in Longford 1 degrees I bet it gets colder then that though there is snow forecast down to 300 metres on the Great Lakes and were are not far from there
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

yep we had snow and I'm working on the ch's
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Wow snow!!!! It was really muggy here today with thunderstorms. Hard to believe you had snow!!!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Went home at luchtime for Tezza's doc appointment and it was snowing close to 50 metres!!!!

Tezza had his appointment today at the docs at Longford, he is going to have a brain scan on friday at 3.30pm as when he had his partial seizure he had a huge pain in the left side of his head cross fingers all is well please

Went to collect my photographs not ready will try in the morning there is a waiting list for sunday!!!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 am

it snowed at the tip as well yesterday and landed on my jumpper so exciting
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

hi everyone

yay my dad is here from nz, his flight got in at 930am and he arrived at our place just before lunchtime.
Its been great catching up with dad today.
He gave me a silver bracelet with a pink stone in the middle for my birthday and bought the kids some books and a book that u play the guitar.
He also gave me something kinda like baileys and bought my 1kg of milkbottles over mmm and hubby some smokes.
Dad is here until next Saturday.

Just relaxing at the moment as anyas in bed and stephs up

have a great day all

tc from mel
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 am

morning well we raised $535.00 so happy with that

work was busy Sat and had a lazy evening relaxing

last night well what can I say ....I know why I'm grey

well my son is lucky to be alive today only for the guard rail stopping him from going over the edge of the cliff if it wasn't there he wouldn't be here with us

we think his ute is a rite off you can check photos on my fb page he swered to miss wildlife and got the rail , then was too scared to ring us as he knew we would be upset with him I actually messaged him late last night when he hadn't got home

he asked me to ring him knew then something was wrong Omg as he never asks me to ring always sms back I'm ok

so very late last night as parents we went and resuced our son who knew he would get a frown from us and we would be dissappointed but he also knew we love him and I would hug him with love to make him feel better

anyway best go do something waiting to hear from the garage guy we think the ute is a rite off and insurance wont cover it and he still owes at the garage for the new motor that we put in it so hopeful something can be saved

least I still have my son to love and giggle with thats all I kept telling my self the ute is replaceable
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:52 am

oh karen so glad that he is ok!!!! poor thing, i bet it give him a big scare!!! material things can be replaced, but as you said, he is not so easily replaced, if at all!!! xxx hope today is a better day!!!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:14 am

when I sms him and he told me to ring him
he said what had happened and think the ute is a right off
I asked him was he okay he said yes but then in a voice I know means help he said he was scared and I mean with the pitch in the voice ,way he said it I knew he was in a bad way

he didn't sleep much but took a couple of pain killers late and was sleeping by 2am shock is a werid thing I was thankful for the man who stopped and popped his hazard lights on staying with him till we got there and chatting with us till it was towed

He said to me late last night about 1 am that he was lucky no one was in the passenger side as it hit really hard and they may not have been here due to the impact

he went to work this morning which will keep his mind off it and give him something to talk to his mates about waiting to hear if it's a rite off before we think about the next steps

does make me wonder how people with lots of children cope at times

rang mum and told her and she said they are on there way up tomorrow so will be great to see them this week sometime
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh no Karen great that is fine physically but mentally a lot goes on and shock can go on for a few days as well. The man who stayed with must have been his guardian angel as the start to the long weekend on the mainland was astrocious with a lot of young people and children dying Sad

Lovely sunny day but I did a blunder not sure what happened but its my fault!!!

With daylight saving happening this morning I thought Tezza had fixed the car clock as he said he had sorted all the clocks to the new time Shocked

BUT I took Chloe to school before dropping Tezza at his volunteer work Tezza walked Chloe to the office thinking she was early BUT she was 30 minutes late!!!! By the time Tezza got to work he was 45 minutes late!!!

I got the paper and got back in the car and ripped the crotch in my pants Laughing Laughing Laughing

Home now and hopefully nothing else happens.....
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

no Julie that's your three so you should be OK for a while now.

Sorry to hear about your son Karen - glad he is OK.

We had a lovely day walking around the Mt Lofty Botanic gardens the kids even managed to get up and down the hill so maybe a few more challenging walks in the near future - very exciting prospect.
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:22 am

yay found a ute in Scottsdale a little old but in better condition than my sons before it was crashed for $2000 so happy we will buy it as he needs something straight away and he'll work the tip or buy us off when he has the money

he is happy and we will pick it up later on in the week or today not sure yet

with the way he travels everywhere we need him in a study car that wont crumble too much at least the ute is solid and he is happy

he actually put a huge dent in the guard rail

Julie the man that stayed with him was the only one who pulled over and popped his hazard lights on and walked back to him , he asked was he all right and my son said yep the man then went to leave but told me he could see him shaking and in shock so wouldn't leave him

He said a lot of people slowed down and asked if he was all right and my son said yep mum and dad are on there way then went on there way

where he crashed it's about 5 km of winding road and the worst part on our section due to black ice etc there was a dubbo man killed earlier this year on it as his wife took one corner to wide

Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 am

well he has a new ute so I'm off work duties once again

have work later today and my parents came through to my mum's sisters place yesterday so will be nice to see them over the weekend
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 am

Hi everyone! Lovely day here and I'm looking forward to doing some scrapping Very Happy Very Happy have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Got the results from Tezza's brain scan he has had no more strokes yeehawww

This morning on the way to school, Chloe says mum I can see your science on your sleeves,
meaning seams!

Yep another day of not dressing properly my shirt was inside out LOL

Told Chloe this morning that Daddy's cardiologist appointment was changed from 15th
October to 8th October. She asked her father if she could go into the geologist when he goes to the hospital (splitting my sides with laughter)

I said ahhh now I know his heart is made of stone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:58 pm

lol! kids are gorgeous aren't they
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 pm

how cute!!! not much done today! had a lazy day and oh my goodness it was divine!!! it doesn't happen much around here so it was just ab fab just to bum around!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Glad Tezza's scans where all okay Julie
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:39 am

glad you enjoyed your day of bumming around Manda you definitely deserved it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: