Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Pictur46

Comments: 2
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Daily Chit Chat

Go down 
+9
SkrapPrincess
belbaker
Mandad
littlemissd
ChloeN
karenh
kimbo
Tassiemum_3
melodydamom
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Glad you are feeling better Karen. Nothing worse than being sick!

I won't be around the rest of this week ladies .... going away tomorrow with my little family Very Happy

See you all next week!!
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Have a great time Chloe!
Back to top Go down
kimbo
S2P AHOLIC
kimbo

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Have a great time Chloe. Hope you get some great shots while away.
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:27 pm

thanks ladies, see you all on the flip side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 am

I spied with my little eye new stock in the S2P store (in the new section). I've always wanted to try out some cards & LOs with Kraft cs and there is some in there cheers. All I need is pay day to come around again!!!
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 pm

have fun away on holiday with your family

soory I have been away but those on FB would have read my son rote my car off on his way home from work he was charged but it wasn't his fault only

He ran into the back of another car so thats why they fined him not keeping back fair enough but the car he hit was stopped on a blond corner so he went up round the corner and run into them back on

Lucky he was in my car as his 4 wheel drive would have done heaps more damge

my car was a rite off due to the air bags both going off apart from that not much more damage hope to have another car by Tue/Wed
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:25 am

oH NO kREN YOUR IN THE WARS JSUT BEFORE cHRISTMAS AS WELL

Oh buggar caps sorry all ..me been on the depression devil in a fit ofblind madness I shore me locks off oh well wasn't happy with it before so now going to get dye this arvo maybe purple ( I told Ya i was mad...and if I don't like it will be a number 2 off)
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 am

hehehe! you go for it karen, nothing like a little change!!! hope it turns out ok u will have to post some pics here, hehehe

yes we have got some new cardstock, including kraft (coming soon) '

chloe hope you had a wonderful time away!!!! jealous i am but i will be going away soon enough!!!! hehehe! going to my old home to visit family towards christmas time!!!very exciting!!!

So how is everyone liking the new changes to the challenges etc? I hope everyone is enjoying them!

It is raining here but have to go to town to do a few jobs, then hopefully do some scrapping!!!
Back to top Go down
https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi everyone, back again Very Happy we had a lovely time away thank you Very Happy Very Happy

How's everyone going??? Hope everyone is enjoying the challenges and finding some scrappy time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Manda - how exciting will your trip away be! Bet you can't wait Very Happy Very Happy

Oh, don't forget to check out the new cardstock in store ladies!!!!! cheers cheers cheers (we always need cardstock!!!)
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi Manda - just wondering if you had an eta for the kraft cardstock? Smile
Back to top Go down
karenh
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:43 pm

should be back on board have done lots of insurance stuff this week and got my new car talk soon
Back to top Go down
http://countrygirl-karen.blogspot.com/
Michelle
S2P AHOLIC
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 am

Morning Girls

Pretty warm here today, had the fan on last night cause it was really muggy.

Got a layout done last night will share once I've taken a photo of it

Plan on doing some scrapping today as well as getting stuff organised for the weekend as I start doing avon

Hope everyone has a great day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michelle-just-me.blogspot.com/
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Uploading photographs from a few events that happened and a beautiful photograph of dad and I .. When I get the chance will enlarge the photograph and frame it Smile

Its raining woke up with a very sore lowerback due to it still raining and cold, Chloe has made the apple crumble which we will have dinner tonight. Lamb chops and vegies.

Alas no scrapping no in the mood BAHA...Chloe will be soon reading to me in the comfort of my bed as I will need to rub back with goanna cream to get through the rest of the day Sad
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Hope you feel better soon Julie flower
Back to top Go down
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm

hiya everyone Wink

went for a drive today with hubby and went and saw the grandparents.
bought some groceries, will get the rest tumorrow.

hope everyones having a great day

tc from mel Smile
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:12 pm

well i have had a very busy day today!! mowed and whipper snipped, changed sheets and towels, did the washing, sorted tea out early did some groceries,!!! just relaxing now! thank goodness today is nearly over hehehe
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:50 pm

cheers Thank you Thank you Belinda for my wonderful birthday card. Brought a smile to my face and I surely needed it xxx
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:06 pm

started making the flowers for the Nov swap today and bought 2 bottles of glimmermist I now have 3 colours in total very exciting!!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Oooo I love glimmermist Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC
littlemissd

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

I've used the nov embelly swap as my excuse for buying them lol!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC
ChloeN

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:45 pm

LOL!! love it!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC
Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:36 pm

I had a pleasant morning shopping with my winnings

Even treated my self at Regal Craft a scrapbooking and cardmaking store in Launceston haven't been in there in months WOW so much new stock and even stock Graphic 45 bought 4 more stamps they were so cute and I haven't seen them in online stores Netting gold and silver cheaper then what Tash paid Gorgeous poisentta red lace with flowers, owl s on white ribbon, gorgeous green christmas ribbon with a pattern (as if I need anymore ribbon/lace)

Found a cute asian dress for Chloe for 2.00 and a santa claus apron with bells on it for 75 cents at the op shop they are so cute

Bought a 11.5 stockpot at kmart for 15.00 a bargain now I can make curried seafood chowder bigger then in my small pot, putting scallops, prawns and octopus in it on sunday to celebrate Chloe and my birthday and Tezzas parents are coming up!

Then went and saw dad told him what we have been doing he was starting to cry as mum passed away on sunday but he said its great that the grandchildren love to talk about her
Back to top Go down
Michelle
S2P AHOLIC
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 am

Morning Girls

Tassiemum- you sure did get some bargains Very Happy Sorry to hear about your mum *hugs*

I had a busy day yesterday, went out shopping with mum and then met my dad for lunch, came home and started getting things ready as it was my parents wedding anniversary and I was cooking dinner. We had roast pork with roast vegies, I made a strawberry custard flan and a chocolate pudding for desert, my brother and his fiancee came over as well. It was a nice evening and everyone loved the food.

Today I'm going to start making some xmas cards plus work on some layouts

Hope everyone has a great day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michelle-just-me.blogspot.com/
melodydamom
Speed Scrap Creator
Speed Scrap Creator
melodydamom

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm

hi everyone

how are you all?

was just home with anya today as steph got picked up yesterday for a birthday party.

anya got picked up about 4pm today as adrian and i are going out tonight.

chrisco comes monday Smile

have a great weekend all

tc from mel
Back to top Go down
Mandad
Admin
Mandad

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Busy busy busy! what a wonderful week we had with the parents here! The boys had a fun time with them, showing them every little thing hehehe very cute!! They went home today, so the house will be awful quiet now hehehe!! luckily I still have my cousin here who has been fantastic with the boys, so I am lucky to have him for about another month, to keep them occupied hehehe!! not much scrapping been going on, but itching to get into it! not sure when maybe tomoz, not plannin on doin much so that might be a good excuse! I have finished the nov cards and almost finished the nov atc's, so will finish them off over the weekend and get them all into the mail! we have had rain here all last night and all today so not much fun unless u r a duck!!! talk again soon!!! xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Chit Chat   Daily Chit Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Chit Chat
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: S2P CHIT CHAT :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: