Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Gallery
These are a few of my favourite things .... Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

These are a few of my favourite things .... Pictur46

Comments: 2
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 131 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm
    S2P Kits
    Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
    Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

These are a few of my favourite things ....

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    belbaker
    S2P AHOLIC
    belbaker

PostSubject: These are a few of my favourite things ....   These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 pm

I thought we could share some of our favourite scrapping/cardmaking items. My top 10 (or so) recent discoveries that have become fave items are:

1. Starform transfer sheets: are specially developed to transfer remaining negative parts of Starform Outline Stickers onto a workpiece in just one go.
    The transfer sheets are made of transparent sticky film to which the sticker parts can be attached. Since the film is less sticky than the stickers, it releases the negative parts easily and therefore does not damage the workpiece. It means that you can use the positive and negative of some stickers, and is resuable many many times, making it very cost effective. http://www.starform.com/starform_pro/pro_sticker.asp?lang=EN&CategorieID=9

2. Co'ordinations dust buddy: is a special muslin type cloth that has been coated with a special residue that picks up stuff like dust and glitter without leaving the residue on your page. It is perfect for cleaning up your page after sanding. It can be cut up making it very economical. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIs2dQ39WTA

3. Trading card sleeves: Yep so it did take me a few months to realise that the plastic 9-hole sleeve that my sons use for their footy trading cards are the perfect size to keep ATC's (Artist's Trading Cards) stored in, if you are like me and collect them rather than using them!

4. Cutterbee Craft tweezers: these are just so handy, and because of the cross-over design the tweezers themselves hold the item in place, rather than the pressure of your fingers squeezing. These are perfect for placing small die cuts/punchies and are just brilliant at placing rhinestones/jewels, although you do need to ensure that you grab them level, otherwise they spring out all over the place, just takes a little bit of practice, but well worth it. http://www.customcrops.com/product_info.php?products_id=232188153

5. QuicKutz quickstik/pick me up stik: does a similar job to the cutterbee tweezers and is like a pen with a sticky wind up tip, that is reusable and easily replaced when no longer sticky. The benefit of this over the tweezers is that it also comes with a plastic point that helps to hold the rhinestone in place while removing the quickstik and the quickstik does not stick to the glue, like the tweezers may do if you are a little heavy handed with glue. http://www.myscrapbookingplace.com/ind-quickstik.html

6. Tim Holtz Craft Sheet: OMG! What a great product. Nothing sticks to it!
    The slick, non-porous material withstands high temperatures and repels liquids. It's perfect for use when stamping, embossing, painting, ironing, baking, and using Ranger's Melting Pot. Embossing Powders, inks candle wax, soap chips, hot glue and even solder won't penetrate or distort the smooth-as-glass finish. Any excess melted product, once cooled can be easily peeled off. Clean up is quick and easy, so the Craft Sheet can be used again and again.!
    Protect your work surface!
    - Use when heat embossing - the Craft Sheet is heat resistant
    - Use for all ink applications including brayering, stamping, resist & distressing techniques
    - Use with Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks when creating his faux agate technique
    - Use for decoupaging and other crafts
    - Use to protect surface when using Ranger's Melting Pot
    - Use when ironing to protect your ironing surface
    - Use when baking shrink plastic or clay to protect baking sheet
    I simply use a baby wipe to clean my mat, and everything simply wipes straight off.

7. JAC Paper: I have recently rediscovered this in a whole new way, since getting my cutterbug. It is perfect to adhere smalled punched or cut shapes. I cut a small amount off and adhere it to the back of the paper or card I am putting through my cutterbug so that both the diecut and Jac paper are cut. It is perfect for layered die cuts as well as any odd shapes that need to be adhered. I know of some women who only use JAC paper, instead of double sided adhesive tape, but for straight pieces, I think it is pretty expensive compared to d/s tape.

8. Glossy Accents/Dimensional Magic: basically both the same product, is there anything these cant do? (Not a recent discovery as such, but one of my all time fave products!) http://www.rangerink.com/tips/tips_accents.htm http://scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com/2011/03/blooms-tips-and-techniques.html

9. Xyron sticker maker: I have both the 150 and 250 and for layered items, or small items to be adhered, these are great as they put an adhesive layer on the back of the item. Can be a little messy with left over residue though you can purchase an Xyron adhesive eraser to remove any leftover adhesive. I tend to use these on diecuts that I have not cut myself (otherwise I use JAC paper) and also on ribbons, as well as a few other items. (Again, not a recent discovery but a well used product). http://www.scrapping2perfection.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=1312 http://www.xyron.com/enUS/Segments/create-a-sticker.html

10. Permaball Permanent marker: I have recently gotten into using acetate as a base for my cards and these pens will write on the plastic, as well as on metal, glass, canvas, paper and card. http://www.pilotpen.com.au/Products/items.aspx?G=1008126&P=5021456

Most of these products are not available in the S2P shop as yet, and I have tried not to put examples from a shop site, but for some products, this could not be avoided.

What are some of your favourite items?
    Back to top Go down
    Mandad
    Admin
    Mandad

PostSubject: Re: These are a few of my favourite things ....   These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm

My top 10 fav things at the moment are:

1. my circle cutter from martha stewart - (which we are able to get from one of our suppliers)
    These are a few of my favourite things .... Martha10
    2. Inks (some different colours instock)
    3. Edge Distresser (can get from supplier)
    4. Kraft (instock)
    5. My sizzix (can get from supplier)
    6. Premade kits (can get from supplier)
    7. Glimmermist (can get from supplier)
    8. stamps (some available instock)
    9. ribbons (instock)
    10. Having my mojo back!!! wahoo!!!
    Back to top Go down
    https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
    Tassiemum_3
    S2P AHOLIC
    Tassiemum_3

PostSubject: Re: These are a few of my favourite things ....   These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Quote :
    3. Trading card sleeves: Yep so it did take me a few months to realise that the plastic 9-hole sleeve that my sons use for their footy trading cards are the perfect size to keep ATC's (Artist's Trading Cards) stored in, if you are like me and collect them rather than using them!

LOL I do the same I just cant bear to part with them!

Back to top Go down
    Mandad
    Admin
    Mandad

PostSubject: Re: These are a few of my favourite things ....   These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 am

What new goodies have you got lately and just love love love!!!! Please share with us!!!
    Back to top Go down
    https://scrapping2perfection.forumotion.net
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These are a few of my favourite things ....   These are a few of my favourite things .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These are a few of my favourite things ....
    Page 1 of 1