HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  S2P BlogS2P Blog  
Reduced & Clearanced Products have been Slashed! Go and grab a bargain
If you are after anything special, please let us know and we can do our best to source it for you!!! (Any items Pre-ordered/Special ordered, will be exempt from Sales and/or Deals.)
S2P ONLINE STORE
scrapping2perfectionbanner.gif picture by Mandad6_boys
Latest topics
» Daily Chit Chat
Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm by belbaker

» What Books are you reading at the moment?
Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm by Eileen305

» Have you been to the movies or hired a good movie?
Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm by Eileen305

» Is it PINK or BLUE?
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am by Eileen305

» My new scrap space
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am by Eileen305

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RLOW - 8/4/12
Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm by Mandad
Just going through the gallery and came across this one and loved it!!!

Comments: 2
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 pm
S2P Kits
Don't forget about the Sale that is happening over at our Online Store. Pop over and grab a bargain!
June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Scrapping 2 Perfection on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Aussie Scrapbooking Top100

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

ScrapLounge :: Top Sites

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

A little about ME..... Caron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caron
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: A little about ME..... Caron   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:29 pm

G'day,

I'm Caron from Tasmania. I've been a very quiet member of this group for some time but now that I'm no longer working, I hope to have more time to participate in Scrapping 2 Perfection. During summer, it'll be during the heat of the day & in winter it'll be in the mornings Very Happy

I've been a child carer since 1991 with a couple of years off, one to study horticulture in 1997 & one to have my son Jason in 2002. I've been scrapping since 2002 & am now confident enough to feel happy with what I create & encourage newbies. I am so looking forward to establishing more garden around my home.

My husband of 20 years also secretly likes my scrapbooking (but I'm not telling him that other's refer to it as 'crapbooking') & supports me by helping keep me up with my supplies (more so now that I'll not have my own income... pale still getting used to the notion) Just now I think I have enough to last me at least 3 years Embarassed Very Happy

Julie & Natasha are my bestest buddies (They'll always be my friends 'cause they know too much about me!! ... Razz Very Happy ) I love, Love, LOVE, I love you getting together with Julie & Tash every week.

I practice optimism regularly & surround myself with fun, loving people. I always aim to make people smile or laugh despite making myself look a fool jocolor . Sometimes my silliness bites me or I'm needing to be told to 'settle'. If I go quiet, it's 'cause I'm in my box, bom either sent there or put myself in there Wink Neutral

I've also got a knack for waffling on Laughing

Back to top Go down
littlemissd
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: A little about ME..... Caron   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

great to hear that you will be around more Caron! Look forward to seeing all your latest LOs flower I understand waffle - I do it quite a bit myself! lol!
Back to top Go down
ChloeN
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: A little about ME..... Caron   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Great to see you back again Caron!! Look forward to seeing your latest creations Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
belbaker
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: A little about ME..... Caron   Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Woo hoo Caron! Glad to have you around a bit more and looking forward to the goodies you produce for us.
Back to top Go down
Tassiemum_3
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: A little about ME..... Caron   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 am

WOOOHOOOO Caron welcome....Caron is the person that balances Tash and I out...She is a bit slow on the uptake but really kewl to be my best friend....Just don't let her near the Cherry Ripes or Thursdays Food LOL

Caron creations are beautiful and she is thinking more outside of the box as well and next year is Caron's Year to be creative and become more involeved in the card/ATC's swaps

Love you Caron {{{MWAH}}}
Back to top Go down
Caron
S2P AHOLIC

PostSubject: Re: A little about ME..... Caron   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Yep, I'm outa my box!! LOOK OUT!!! Razz Just waiting for hubby to return to work & my boy to go to school & I'll be creating like a mad woman!! Have to spend some time outside though... Smile AND I'll probably have to stop waffling/chatting so I can sit at my scrap table & do the challenges... Cool

cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little about ME..... Caron   

Back to top Go down

A little about ME..... Caron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1